With the 2009-10 waterfowl season getting underway tomorrow, and the start of shotgun seasons throughout the Pacific Northwest, Northwest Wild Country is proud to present our first "Ask The Experts" tomorrow morning at 7:15 a.m.:

Two-time Olympic gold medalist KIM RHODE. Kim is one of the most successful shooters in US Olympic history, with four Olympic medals (she won her first gold at the age of 17 in Atlanta), 9 Wold Cup and Pan-An Games gold medals, and dozens of additional international shooting honors collected over a 15-year career.

She's also a lifelong hunter: check out the "Firsts in the Field: feature on her that was posted yesterday on ESPN Outdoors: http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/news/story?id=4556622

Tomorrow, Kim will be available to answer any questions you may have about shotgunning, including questions I know FOR SURE I'm going to ask her:
1. How do I become a better shooter on birds moving left-to-right?
2. What's ONE LITTLE TIP that will translate into 1 or 2 more birds, automatically?

Shotgunners, this is a GREAT opportunity to get advice from one of the best shooters in the world.

TUNE IN!

JS/NWWC