One more day til I head out...

Posted by: TBird

One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 02:10 AM

Well, Time has flown and the week I never thought would arrive is now here... I have been swamped lately with taking care of loose ends and such that I haven't been on much, but I wanted to give a final official farewell to everyone a day in advance so I can read a few of the responses before I leave \:\)

Thursday I head for Edmonds, where I'll stay until saturday morning which is when I fly out. Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch throughout the summer, but I'm not fully sure on that little detail yet \:\)

Hope you all have a great summer, bonk the hell out of some fish, and don't get caught keeping the humpies... in public \:\)

Later to everyone that I wont be seeing between now and saturday!

T
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 02:39 AM

Good luck man...should be fun...Return with a bunch of pictures...
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 02:39 AM

Have a blast TBird look forward to fishing with you in the future, so don't get eatin by a bear (or maybe the bears should worry!). Enjoy the fishing and the scenery, wish I was joining you.

Peace,
B
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 08:24 AM

Remember that if it's fun for the customers it'll be fun for you.
Posted by: r2fishn

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 08:57 AM

enjoy your adventure be safe and thake some photos to share with us when you get back best of luck to ya
frank
Posted by: TBJ

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 09:35 AM

Good luck and have fun, I would love to be up there doing the guide thing if it were'nt for those darn responsibilities that I've gotten myself into (house payments, and student loan payments, ect....). Like my Dad says we never really get ahead in life, We just reach a higher quality of broke. Have fun.-T
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 09:53 AM

Have a great trip, maybe you can shack up with Big Stick???
Posted by: ProfessorG

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 10:10 AM

Good Luck. I have to agree with Jerry. If there are smiles on the clients then there will be smiles on you. We look forward to hear all the crazy stories and hopefully see a few pics. Be Safe
Posted by: John Lee Hookum

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 10:25 AM

Don't forget the bear spray.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 11:25 AM

what an attention whore...

just playing t-muthafuc%in-birdass, damn now i need to find someone else to go catch salmon with me this summer. have a good time bitch.
Posted by: chrome/22

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 12:22 PM

T, have a blast.... be yourself & you will do just fine.

See if you can find our lost Mr. Hoh Humm!!

I know if you can find away to hook-up with the internet we will be hearing about your antic's

Go get some...C/22
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 12:46 PM

Take care Bro....and see ya on the flipside.
Posted by: Toy Boat

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 12:58 PM

Have a blast T.
Might be quite the adventure.
Give it all ya got.
And take a couple pics.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 12:59 PM

Good luck, and have fun!
Posted by: hybridcx

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 01:15 PM

have fun tom! should be a great time. should still see ya friday tho. at any rate take pics and enjoy it.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 02:17 PM

Have fun and learn lots and put smiles on people's faces.You'll have a blast I bet,bring back some good stories and like said above stay the Fuc%&%$@ away from big stick if all possible.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

Friends don't let friends fish for "HUMPY'S".
Posted by: Batson

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 05:20 PM

Dont forget your nudy mags bro!! Have fun harvest one for me!
Posted by: Bucket/Good Sport

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 06:12 PM

Don't forget the good hat!
Posted by: Sol

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Batson
Dont forget your nudy mags bro!!

Better yet, leave them at home and pick up some mags with females in them.
Posted by: Jig head

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/13/07 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
maybe you can shack up with Big Stick???

I know the guy to girl ratio is probally lower up in the tundra, but T-Bird, I think you can do better than "Big Stick". Find yourself a good bush woman.
Have fun man!

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 01:42 AM

C22 : I will have some internet access.. definitely email, and the occasional board sighting \:\)

Strike Zone : LMFAO....

KK: Done \:\)

Karry: I'll be stopping in tomorrow on the way out of town for a hat, broseph \:\)

Bucket: The hat is on my head as we speak, and I wouldn't leave town without it!

Sol: My reply to that little comment was picked up earlier today... You'll get my reply on friday \:\)
Posted by: FishNg1

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 02:31 AM

We'll be waiting for your return with many, many stories. Maybe next year, we can do the Halibut trip all over again......BTW, I really am sorry for the rainwater.

Steve
Posted by: seastrike

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 02:31 AM

See you on Friday night Tbig.

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 03:39 AM

LMAO Steve.. It was no biggie! I was just over at John Herrling's place earlier today and we were discussing the water conditions that day and how screwed up it was out there... I told him that if I could forecast that whole trip, I'd gladly do it all over again in a heartbeat, even knowing the consequences \:\)

As far as I'm concerned, count me in next year for a couple of days \:\) I'll look forward to fishing with you again \:\)

Dave: Lookin forward to it buddy! \:\)
Posted by: RognSue

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 04:41 AM

What bar in Edmonds are ya drinkin' at ???
Posted by: Kid Sauk

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 04:16 PM

Can't wait to see you Big Bird, right now I'm looking out the window and the Sound is flat glass calm and the tide is wayyyyyyy out. Lot of water coming back in for tonights high tide. Looks like we'll be fishing soon as you show up........beer in one hand rod in the other. \:D

No DUI's here either, it's all off one block downhill to the bar ;\) The walk down is always easy......it's the walk back that gets ya! \:D

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 04:22 PM

rognsue........no bar in Edmonds, but you guys are welcokme to join us at my place and/or the local watering hole.....very close to Edmonds. I am watching the ferry go across right now ;\)

PM for details
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 04:38 PM

Don't bother bringing any rods or gear. Nothing to catch there but these little shakers.

Hey, where's my beer?

Posted by: Mergantroider

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 07:56 PM

now dont let those locals fool you....chlyamidia is a real danger when your not close to a hospital. so if you start feeling faint, light headed, hungry, tired or lethargic.....dont be a fool....wrap your tool.
Posted by: thefishnfool

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/14/07 08:42 PM

Don't worry bird man....we'll party like rockstars on friday and send you to alaska hung over.
Tim
Posted by: bigb8bigfish

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 03:52 AM

hey tom, sounds like your gonna have a big send off. wished i'd be there to see ya, but, gotta get ready to go down to the big "C" with the family. don't forget to pack all your chemicals,(bug spray. sun block, tequila, etc.) and most of all at least try to get a word out to us and have a safe trip up........

hope to get a hold of you later when you get back, that's of course if you want to come back \:\)

Robert

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 04:15 AM

Damn right we will, Lennox... ;\) I'm over here at Kid's place suckin a beer down as I type this... Life is good \:\)

Robert,

Best of luck to you guys down there! Sorry we didn't get the opportunity to meet up over memorial day... But for sure, we'll get together when I get back and I'll take ya down the river \:\)

P.S.: You might want to talk to parker about PFD's... I think he just did a big comparison before he bought his... Not to worry ya or anything ;\)
Posted by: bigb8bigfish

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 04:22 AM

you are sooooo bad. i'm sittin here and trying to get my kids riggins together, sober. in need of new glasses and trying to tie knots is the worse thing one can do this late at nite. keep this up and you'll miss your flight/boat.

Robert

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 05:03 AM

I dont believe in missing planes or boats \:\) Even if I have my head hanging off the side of the plane throwing up, I'll be on it ;\)

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 10:46 AM

Parker, that's funny seeing that picture because I was just telling T' that I should post this pic o' Parker and lo' n' behold you already posted it. This morning was epic with intense predatory activity and baitfish going apesh!t everywhere with fish slashing at them. Tommy blew his chance at a nice one last night when it spit the hook at the beach and I mean right at the beach.

If you are coming to my place tonight:

BRING YOUR OWN GEAR, I have lures but not enough rods to go round. A light spinning rod or baitcaster will do the trick. If you can cast 30 feet, then you will hookup. Very easy as you can see even Parker can do it ;\) We will fish if demand is there because the fish are there and it will be a shootout with Tom kicking all our asses. That boy can jig like a mofo.

Lates and C Ya'll tonight. We are going candlefish hunting on the extreme minus tide after we get some shuteye.

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 10:54 AM

hey tom. have a good one up there. and take pics. unfortunantly i wont be able to make it out tonight. but well get together when you get back and go chase some fish. be safe man.
lata jake

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 01:58 PM

You're killin me Jake... ;\) We'll get out and fish when I get back, I suppose \:\)

Re: One more day til I head out... - 06/15/07 02:34 PM

i know i wanted to go. just ahve alot of crap i need to take care of and get in line. sounds like it will be fun. we will meet up tho when ya get back ...october? should be about the time i take my boat back up on the peninsula for fall fishing. sory again about not making it to the big goodbye. have fun up there.
jake