Need HELP

Posted by: milton

Need HELP - 11/11/07 07:38 PM

need directions to the skokomish or the sastop please.
Posted by: hohbomb73

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 07:46 PM

Try:

Google.com

or

...a map
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

...a map

How does that work?
Posted by: Neal M

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 07:57 PM

Actually I think you can Google that too Fish Hunter ;\)
From where are you coming from Milton? That would have much to do with the directions....
Cheers,
Neal

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07
 Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

...a map

How does that work?

NORTH is on top...

good luck...
Posted by: Neal M

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 08:04 PM

Depends on how you hold the map though...

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 08:08 PM

Posted by: One Way

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 09:28 PM

Yikes, I hope every one is nice on this one, All teed up
Posted by: larryb

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 09:57 PM

head for montesano and about 7 miles east of it you will cross the satsop
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 10:07 PM

Milton,

If you'd really like to fish around the state of Washington, I'd recommend you pick up a book dedicated to the subject. You can get them at bookstores or even sporting good stores where you buy your lures. I own several of these books and refer to them often. They list names of the best fishing rivers in the state and provide detailed information such as species available, run timing, driving directions, boat launches, and fishing tips. It will be the best $10 or $15 you ever spend.

Next, spend another $20 to buy a "Washington Atlas and Gazetteer". It is a book of the state all broken up into a lot of detailed pages. It will show you more access roads than you'll ever need.

Then spend years staring at and re-opening those two books until late into the evening. Several times a year, load up your car with a tent, food, your fishing gear, and the 2 books. Go to a spot from the book, fish, re-read the books with your headlamp at night in the tent, fish again. That is what a lot of us did.

Good Luck,
Kaiser D.
Posted by: milton

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 11:22 PM

ok i know that was stupid what i said, ive actually been to the skok and sastop before in the past, and remembered how to get there, sorry for asking when i could of easily done it my self rookie mistake haha, fish hard
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: milton
ok i know that was stupid what i said, ive actually been to the skok and sastop before in the past, and remembered how to get there, sorry for asking when i could of easily done it my self rookie mistake haha, fish hard

Dont worry about it. Better to ask and have an idea about where your going then ending up lost...Been there done that....
Posted by: fuzzygrub

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 11:48 PM

Dont worry about it. Better to ask and have an idea about where your going then ending up lost...Been there done that....

avoid the coughing bush unless being lost is your voyage \:\)
Posted by: Satan

Re: Need HELP - 11/11/07 11:52 PM

ok i know that was stupid what i said, ive actually been to the skok and sastop before in the past, and remembered how to get there

I'm confused....what was the question?

Re: Need HELP - 11/12/07 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzygrub

avoid the coughing bush unless being lost is your voyage \:\)

Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Need HELP - 11/12/07 08:34 AM

Ah. The coughing bush. That usually happens after you've gotten there. Getting home becomes the chore.