N. Sound CCA Burlington Jan 12th

Posted by: KoneZone

N. Sound CCA Burlington Jan 12th - 01/07/11 01:02 PM

I will be part of the festivities at the N. Sound CCA meeting at the Holiday Market in Burlington on Tuesday January 12th 2011.

What should I bring? If anyone has something in particular let me know and I will try to bring it along.

I will try to focus on KoneZone BC Daisy Chains, TakeDownz UV Beads, Orval's EZ Pull, Bait Buttons, Fatal Flash Spinners and some other stuff as time allows.

Thanks, Mike

PS. Mention Piscatorial Pursuits and get something extra.
Posted by: KoneZone

Re: N. Sound CCA Burlington Jan 12th - 01/10/11 10:28 AM

Correction , Wednesday January 12th

Reminder - The January membership meeting will resume on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 in Burlington at Holiday Market Sports and will feature two exciting speakers beginning at 6:00pm.

Ginny Broadhurst, Director of the Northwest Straits Commission will be providing us an update on the Puget Sound derelict net removal project and she will also be talking about derelict crab pots and the removal project. She will highlight the problems of derelict crab pots in the Sound, efforts to secure funding for their removal and conservation measures they are undertaking with respect to derelict gear. www.nwstraits.org

Mike Hyneman of the KoneZone ( www.KoneZone.com ) will be talking about some of their new products which include lures, new technology in high visibility trolling flashers and other fishing gear their company offers. He will come loaded with product and excited to answer all your salt water fishing questions.