Seahawks - 01/16/11 02:27 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL Pats all the way baby!!! Book it
Posted by: DrifterWA

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 02:34 PM

Receivers aren't getting the job done.......grrrrrrrrrr

Offensive line.....needs help
Posted by: AkKings

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 02:41 PM

Let the house cleaning begin, Trufant should be at the front of the line. Got a big contract after a pro bowl year and has just gone through the motions ever since.
Posted by: cobble cruiser

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 02:47 PM

Hasselbeck is throwing well but receivers like DrifterWa said just aren't getn' er done.
Posted by: SaltyDawg27

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 02:57 PM

they suck

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:20 PM

ugly.
Posted by: supcoop

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SaltyDawg27

Oh christ... JK again. What an azzhat.
Posted by: Eric

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:34 PM

You know what though, I still enjoyed the hell out of this little run they made the last few weeks. Kinda nice seeing the spirit back in the community......and I live near the coast! Lot's of Seahawk jerseys worn locally on Friday and yesterday. Also cool watching the rest of the league & media singing the praises of Seattle's 12th man.

I think indeed there will be some house cleaning in the off-season. With the unrecedented roster moves made this season, I'm sure Pete Carrol and his staff have the wheels turning in their head and have probably already made some decisions about the future. We'll see.
Posted by: supcoop

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:38 PM

Turn over yes, but word has it that Pete wants Matt back for next year. Cut the cord already!!! I know getting a new QB going will mean a couple years of learning, but Matt is at the end of his career. We need to make a move on a new franchise QB in the off season. I guess today it was more about drops than bad throws though.
Posted by: DanFrench

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:46 PM

11:21 left 28-10 now don't think today will be the day thats a 3 possession game to say the least. Go Patriots is correct!

Dan
Posted by: AkKings

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:47 PM

I've been down on Hasselbeck all season but he won the game last week and has played well today. I still think he could be a valuable asset especially if they would put an O line in front of him. We could do alot worse next year!
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:47 PM

conversion wha?
Posted by: Larry B

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 03:50 PM

Replaced light bulb in garage, trimmed to fit and replaced fluorescent light assembly cover, removed and replaced faucet aerator, pulled toilet and reinstalled with new wax ring all during the "game." A very small dent in the long list of maintenance items; time well spent. Last few minutes at least it is not a shut out. I can live with a loss but this was embarrassing!
Posted by: steely slammer

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 04:14 PM

i knew they would lose!!! but was hopeing they would have made a better show of it...
Posted by: tonyg2929

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 06:08 PM

watched the first quarter then went to work on the garage got done just in time to see the kick off of the jets pats. Go Jets!! I hate Tom brady
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 06:20 PM

Jets are doing what they need to .. . . GO Jets. . ..

Told Ya Chuck. . . . . ..

GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: DrifterWA

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 07:28 PM

Not looking good..........4th Quater 2:00 Jets 21 -11

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 09:10 PM

You need a refund? smile
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 10:15 PM

Hope the Jets can handle the Squealers. . .. . . .Pack and Jets in the SuperBowl ! ! !

Side note, I love it that both of the teams in the Championship games are teams that Favre tried to get there and couldn't. . ... . . .

GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 10:20 PM

Seahawks played like a 7-9 team today,...........oh wait......
Posted by: sykofish

Re: Seahawks - 01/16/11 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: FishRanger

GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Yeah!

GO PACK!
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Seahawks - 01/17/11 01:01 PM

I'll jump on the Pack vs. Jet's bandwagon.The last couple weeks has been fun watchin the "HAWK'S" time to move on.Good luck,
SZ
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Seahawks - 01/17/11 01:35 PM

Anytime I see the Hawks playing in subzero and snow I know the game is over.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Seahawks - 01/17/11 01:36 PM

Running out of bandages here.
I'm on the "should be a couple of good games this weekend" bandwagon.
Posted by: SaltyDawg27

Re: Seahawks - 01/19/11 12:01 PM

u go girls