Wind river report.....

Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 01:21 PM

Hit the wind river troll / bubble fishery Friday thru Sunday. Friday after a long night of getting caught up with friends we finally got on the water around 6:45ish we put 9 hours in with out a sniff @ this point I'd had logged 9.25 day's and 68.5 rod hours without a springer, things were getting serious @ this point..............as we seen around 30-35 fish caught. Got off the water re-grouped put up some bait and hit the rack a lil earlier than the night before. Launched @ 4:30 and we went 4 for 6 by 11 we had 4 in the box and was looking good so we called it. Got back and did some chores and more bait. Hit the rack @ 9 and did the repeat show.....We went 4 for 5 by 9 on sunday and was looking for casper till noon as one was a high finner. So for the weekend I went 4 for 6 with 4 in the cooler..........my buddy is up from Cali for a two week vacation so he threw one of his in my box......nice gift.The processing will be intense tonight.Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: jason m

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Pics.....where are the pics...

..."Good Luck"
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: jason m
Pics.....where are the pics...

..."Good Luck"

rofl
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 03:59 PM

I'm surprised Salmo g even has an avatar....

Fixed it for you.... grin

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 05:19 PM

The only reason why there is a pic in my avatar is Paker is a nice guy and I still owe him a half rack of his choice..............Good luck,

SZ

PS, If I gotta post a pic to be cool or it didn't happen........I'm over it.Just sayin. I take pics with my phone on every trip out..........I could forward them to ya for proof if need be.
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 06:13 PM

Nice work, thanks for sharing.

Tyler

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/29/14 06:33 PM

That's what I'm sayin.Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: big moby

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 12:29 PM

SZ,

I am considered "developmentally delayed" when it comes to posting pics as well.........

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 12:46 PM

I'm not a window licker.................but I do lick the cross bar on top of the seat in front of me.................Good luck,

SZ

PS. I melted the crayons while trying to make a candle for my grandma.................
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 12:49 PM

WTG!

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 12:54 PM

rofl

Perfect!
Posted by: Swifty27

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
Unless they are scratch and sniff......Pictures suck.

Here's a wet beaver. Give it a try.

Re: Wind river report..... - 04/30/14 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
I'm not a window licker.................but I do lick the cross bar on top of the seat in front of me.................Good luck,

SZ

PS. I melted the crayons while trying to make a candle for my grandma.................

I was rejected for employment at Goodwill.......I believe even Redhook can get a job there..