cowlitz

Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

cowlitz - 10/11/14 10:34 PM

The cowlitz isn't any fun right now for ho's so don't bother hittin it right now. Blahhaha-haha. Had a fun day 2 rods we went 10 for 11. Killing 9 hens. Only side drifted eggs in one slot.......fun times. Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: NickD90

Re: cowlitz - 10/12/14 10:32 AM

Nice work SZ. thumbs
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: cowlitz - 10/12/14 03:14 PM

Yeah, I also heard there are no coho in the Cowlitz. Imagine that. I wonder if those non-coho would eat one of Todd's RVRFSHR spoons or spinners, or maybe Merg's jigs.

Re: cowlitz - 10/13/14 05:07 PM

Just for U chuckles the oneleggedman will handle this for ya........Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: eswan

Re: cowlitz - 10/13/14 10:27 PM

You northerners should probably stay put. There's no fish down south. Not the cow but a few shy of a limit here
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: cowlitz - 10/14/14 12:41 PM

Checked out the reported non-coho show on the Cowlitz. Can confirm there are many, many boot chinook, coho varying from pretty bright to almost fire truck red, and some lingering summer steelhead. Oddly, didn't encounter any SRC. Probably didn't look in the right places.

Sg
Posted by: salty

Re: cowlitz - 10/14/14 08:22 PM

Good stuff down there. Even a saltwater guy in a boston whaler can catch fish! I boated nine, bonked five this morning in the lower river. All dime bright. I was anchored with a spinner.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: cowlitz - 10/14/14 11:21 PM

Saw several hosers anchored upstream of the I-5 bridge.
The Nasty looked Nasty.

That's my fishin' report complete with no pics so as to keep the SZ tradition alive and well.

Should have some good steel fishin' this weekend over on the Desert Queen. Been another awesome season.
Most prolly some Nookers in Chinook Alley if we don't beer up Fri night and get too lazy for the hike.

Tony Tiger Greeaaaat !!! time of the year !

Re: cowlitz - 10/15/14 12:14 AM

I hear ya. He's being mean isn't he. Well ya may have to head south than. Good luck,

SZ