New product announcement from First Strike Lures!

Posted by: West Linn Wader

New product announcement from First Strike Lures! - 12/22/15 01:01 AM

I'm pleased to announce our brand new line of "FSL" spinners for you folks that prefer a bell body spinner. Rob and I have spent a good deal of time designing just the right mix of higher-quality components for these including brass bodies, spacer & ticker beads made exclusively for us. Hand silver plated and painted, and of course adorned with the same genuine R&B blades that our torpedo body casting spinners come with. These are equal in size to a Blue Fox spinner but aprox 25% heavier.

Once fully stocked I'll have around 80+ color combos available in several sizes but a good selection is available now here . I'm pricing these @ $3.49 in DIY kits and $3.99 pre-assembled.

Merry Christmas and HNY to you and yours from First Strike Lures.

Re: New product announcement from First Strike Lures! - 01/25/16 06:14 AM

Just in...another batch of our smooth spoons...still on sale for $2 each (10 for $20). Genuine silver, copper, brass. 50/50's and a few colors.

http://www.firststrikelures.com/#!specially-priced-lures/cbtp

Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: New product announcement from First Strike Lures! - 02/18/16 06:49 PM

Those look sweet. thumbs

Re: New product announcement from First Strike Lures! - 04/24/16 07:42 AM

Dave: "Hi FSL...attached is a pic of a lure I made by combining a Blue Fox fire tiger body with a silver colored blade. We caught a lot of coho on it in the past but I can't find em like this unless I make 'em. Can you make something like this?"

FSL: "Dave...got you covered!"

Special orders don't upset us...and they don't cost more. Casting spinners, B-10 spinners or spoons. Do you have any color combos you wish you could find? If so hit me up.
Posted by: movesfast

Re: New product announcement from First Strike Lures! - 05/01/16 09:59 AM

Thats sweet that he made what you wanted