Boat trailer parts

Posted by: milkBottleMikey

Boat trailer parts - 06/28/16 09:44 AM

Greetings,

My boat sits on a Caulkins trailer, apparently they quit making them. I'm looking for rollers specifically that would work so if anybody knows of a good online store or a shop in the Oly-Tacoma area it'd be much appreciated.
Posted by: fp

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/28/16 09:48 AM

6 Robblies?

fp
Posted by: jam session

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/28/16 01:56 PM

On line try Etrailer
Posted by: supcoop

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/28/16 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: fp
6 Robblies?

fp

+1
Posted by: GodLovesUgly

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/29/16 08:33 AM

6 robblees is WILDLY overpriced. If you have time to wait I would absolutely order parts online. I recently did a full brake job on my trailer and the SAME parts online were as much as 150% cheaper than what 6 robblees had (I called and price checked before ordering). Their store is fine if you're in a pinch and need a part NOW otherwise, wait it out and shop online.
Posted by: GodLovesUgly

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/29/16 08:38 AM

I don't know what you're looking for, but I currently have these:

I recently converted from rollers to bunks on a King trailer.
Posted by: JPbarbless

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/29/16 09:42 AM

I to have a old caulkins trailer. I just had to replace the keel rollers. I found exact replacement rollers on Amazon. I ordered them at 10:30 am they were on my porch by 4:00. It was fairly easy to jack the boat up enough to replace the rollers. I paid about $ 13 per roller. Very cheap I thought. Six robbers is over priced. My trailer is an 1985 for a 21' baliner sunbridge.

If your in a real jam contact Carmai Trailer in Spokane Wa 509 228 9510 They bought the rights and plans for caulkin trailers when they went out of business. Nice people I have talked with then several times.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Boat trailer parts - 06/29/16 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: GodLovesUgly
I don't know what you're looking for, but I currently have these:

I recently converted from rollers to bunks on a King trailer.

how much for the skateboard?