Bellingham craigslist lots of Coho ..

Posted by: trophymac

Bellingham craigslist lots of Coho .. - 09/18/16 09:21 PM

*SOLD OUT 9/16 & RE-OPENMONDAY 9/19 at 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.* Call Brett 360-922-7628 to Check Availability* $3.50 a Pound & Sold in the round (whole)***Leave name and number and how many pounds you would like. Take Bakerview Rd Exit & go past the Bellingham Airport until the very end & take a Right on Marine Drive. Go pass the little Fort B'ham Store and we are the 1st road past the store and Take a Right on Griffith Ave.. We are the 3rd home on the left and pull into the back yard. Please bring a large cooler from home to put your salmon in. Thank you
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Bellingham craigslist lots of Coho .. - 09/18/16 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: trophymac
$3.50 a Pound & Sold in the round (whole)

that's a Fu(king deal right there... I'm in it for 14k for a new boat this year and a Benjamin a day for bait and gas... so I'm sitting at $360 per pound...

I will say that my boys had a ball catching and releasing hatchery coho this year... but they kept asking why we couldn't keep them... I kept telling them it was really bad ocean conditions this year... "but dad, we're fishing in puget sound"

if you really think about that, those little fishermen are pretty gawd damn smart wink