Super Low Water!

Posted by: RUNnGUN

Super Low Water! - 10/05/17 06:42 AM

Was checking the graphs and rivers are bottoming out again, maybe the lowest in years by tomorrow, before it rains Fri. night. Now is the time to scout what you will seldom get to see with river character. I love it!

Re: Super Low Water! - 10/11/17 06:44 AM

Little bump over the weekend. Back to low. Forks friend says the lowest conditions he has seen since moving there 30 yrs ago. Tribes just killing them netting!
Posted by: DrifterWA

Re: Super Low Water! - 10/11/17 08:04 AM

This is a "damn if you do, damn if you don't"........Tributary's needs rain, get the flows up so fish can move up river.

Bay fishermen would hate any amount of rain cause the fish will move quickly thru the Bay.

Gillnets like what's going on, right now its the QIN that benefit.

I'd like to see rain to spread out the fishermen......too many boats on the Chehalis side. Humptulips, I have no idea what's going on there, no QIN reports on netting numbers, that I've seen.

Guess it could be worse, at least I'm fishing... smile

Re: Super Low Water! - 10/13/17 06:26 PM

Word is it's gonna close on the Quileute on Monday because of the low water, high impact, and lack of fish upriver. Unsure about the Tribe's commercial netting. Cmon Bob or whoever to fill in the information void. Not all of us do the facebook BS.

Re: Super Low Water! - 10/13/17 06:35 PM

Old news.

Re: Super Low Water! - 10/17/17 06:28 AM

Rain and rising rivers on the way!