Killer Hoochies

Posted by: Iwannagofishin

Killer Hoochies - 07/03/18 09:47 AM

They finally arrived! This is a collection of 3 proven fish catchers, Pistachio, White and Army Truck. These are all glow with semi transparent bellies and silver fleck. Base mix is 2 Pistachio, 2 White and 1 Army Truck. Modify to your liking. Also available in 5 packs of solid colors. Packs come with 5 - 5/0 SS siwash, salt water anodes (or fresh) and tandem (double) SS swivels. Introductory price of $10 bucks Canadian. That's under $8. US for a pack of voltage tuned hoochies. Lots more tackle on my website.
Most small packet shipping is from 7.50 to 13.50 Canadian to ship to US. If shipping fee is too much, I add goodies.

Lurecharge5packHoochie - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

Lurecharge5packHoochie2 - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

Lurecharge5packHoochiePistachio - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

Lurecharge5packHoochieWhite - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

Lurecharge5packHoochieArmyTruck - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

LurechargePishachio - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

LurechargeWhite - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr

LurechargeArmyTruck - Copy by Allan Dampier, on Flickr
Posted by: slabhunter

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/05/18 01:50 PM

Any one inch skirts tuned for sockeye? This appears the way my local fishery is going.

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/08/18 03:53 PM

I only have the 2.5" ones. Try this site. They sell a ton of it. www.supertackle.ca
I have problems adding voltage to small lures like that. I would much sooner see you add a Mini Inline Tuner to the front or rear of the flasher. If the fish are spooked by the voltage being too close, you can move it as far away as you want. These worked awesome for ice fishermen last winter.
http://www.lurecharge.com/product-page/mini-inline-tuner

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/21/18 12:03 PM

That Phishtasio color had been working for friends fishing the Strait.

Originally Posted By: Iwannagofishin
I only have the 2.5" ones. Try this site. They sell a ton of it. www.supertackle.ca
I have problems adding voltage to small lures like that. I would much sooner see you add a Mini Inline Tuner to the front or rear of the flasher. If the fish are spooked by the voltage being too close, you can move it as far away as you want. These worked awesome for ice fishermen last winter.
http://www.lurecharge.com/product-page/mini-inline-tuner

Thanks for the link. I purchased a couple of your coho sized spoons to try as well. beer
Posted by: Terry Roth

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/27/18 07:05 PM

I am a firm believer, have modded a Point defiance spoon and a 742 hoochie---they catch fish!

Only downside is canadian postage amount.

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/29/18 12:57 PM

What I've noticed is this year with all jelly fish the bait appears smaller.

For sure there will be a "Small Fry" 3.5 spoon in the spread. I like the way these swim at speed to avoid the dogfish.

Re: Killer Hoochies - 07/31/18 06:45 AM

Sorry about the postage costs. It is hard to gauge the fees by dollar amount. When customers pay too much, I try to include goodies. Anything shipped that is other than paper requires a customs declaration. This makes it go as a small packet with associated charges. If I ship something that doesn't fit through the standard slot, it costs more as well.

Re: Killer Hoochies - 08/13/18 12:21 PM

Many thanks!

I couldn't believe the amount of postage on the package. eek2