why????????????

Posted by: steely slammer

why???????????? - 06/29/19 04:10 PM

just downloaded the new rules pamphlet for this season ..

would like to know why on Chehalis its only ONE adult coho .. if its going to be a great coho yr like they said than why???
Posted by: Rivrguy

Re: why???????????? - 06/29/19 04:31 PM

CHEHALIS RIVER - Grays Harbor Co. from mouth (Hwy. 101 Bridge in Aberdeen) upstream to Hwy. 107 Bridge including all channels, sloughs, and interconnected waterways (317)
ALL SPECIES Anglers may fish with two poles with Two-Pole Endorsement. Aug. 1-Nov. 30 Single-point barbless hooks required. TROUT Sat. before Memorial DayApr. 15 Statewide min. size/daily limit, except cutthroat trout and wild rainbow trout: min. size 14". OTHER GAME FISH Sat. before Memorial DayApr. 15 Statewide min. size/daily limit. SALMON Aug. 1-Sept. 15 Min. size 12". Daily limit 6. Release adults. Sept. 16-Dec. 31 Min. size 12". Daily limit 6. Up to 2 adults may be retained. Release Chinook. STURGEON Sat. before Memorial DayApr. 15 Catch-and-release. Fishing for sturgeon allowed 24hrs/day.
Posted by: steely slammer

Re: why???????????? - 06/29/19 04:42 PM

I screwed up...must have been last yrs I was looking at..

I just went back and took a better look and it was last yr I was getting.. redownloaded it and got the new one..

ok now why the Hump only 1 adult fish?
Posted by: Rivrguy

Re: why???????????? - 06/29/19 05:45 PM

It revolved around a error in the forecast that showed in NOF from past years. It was fixed but resulted in a much smaller NOR forecast, increased hatchery returns which dictated measures to reduce pressure. That was one used. Lucky that was put in as due to the lack of other locations to retain Chinook resulting in increased pressure it should have C&R.