Family Camping in Forks Harassed

Posted by: RUNnGUN

Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/05/20 04:40 PM

Cmon Forks. Your better than that!
https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/crime...bers-of-antifa/
Posted by: kalamageo

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/05/20 06:27 PM

Have you read the Daily News out there?

NO, they're not. No place is immune from stupid people. Not even our beloved Forks. Small minds abound in rural 'merica.
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/05/20 09:17 PM

Posted by: Drunkenbubba

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/06/20 01:27 PM

Strange that the same town that kicked the living [Bleeeeep!] out of the Hells Angels back in the 60's would be frightend by the possiblity of handful of Antifa passing through.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/06/20 02:28 PM

Sign of the times. Nation of pussies.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/06/20 02:40 PM

I have refused to go to Forks since the Mayor testified against the Wild Steelhead Moratorium. I'm certain that they won't miss my $'s but this certainly doesn't cause me to rethink my position!
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/10/20 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie
I have refused to go to Forks since the Mayor testified against the Wild Steelhead Moratorium. I'm certain that they won't miss my $'s but this certainly doesn't cause me to rethink my position!

The question is, to me, do they have gasoline available on the way to Sappho?

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/20/20 08:19 AM

This was an Antifa incident, got confirmation on that two days ago from an old SWAT partner yesterday. They had been briefed on the intelligence and also informed that Media was complicit in covering up the truth.

ANTIFA has two white school buses they planned to use to transport militants to rural area to destroy and assault.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/22/20 10:17 AM

Lol...now you're full on batshit crazy has moved to the main board...congrats.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/22/20 12:25 PM

Batshit Crazy is just becoming mainstream instead of fringe.
Posted by: Blu13

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/22/20 01:22 PM

I was in Forks last Monday and had the local radio station on. The news piece talked about how at least 30 people have been interviewed by the authorities, no one is talking because they are afraid of being labeled a Snitch and are afraid of reprisals. At the end of the piece the guy on the radio said that the U.S. Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & (this is the part I got a laugh at because of how he emphasized it) EXPLOSIVES is looking at investigating.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 06/22/20 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Blu13
I was in Forks last Monday and had the local radio station on. The news piece talked about how at least 30 people have been interviewed by the authorities, no one is talking because they are afraid of being labeled a Snitch and are afraid of reprisals. At the end of the piece the guy on the radio said that the U.S. Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & (this is the part I got a laugh at because of how he emphasized it) EXPLOSIVES is looking at investigating.

If that's the case...yeah, whom ever did it....is a...."done" to put it nicely. Might as well come forward now and hope to get a bit of leniency for turning yourself in. Might shave a few years off here and there. Yikes.
Posted by: blenny

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 07/19/20 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
This was an Antifa incident, got confirmation on that two days ago from an old SWAT partner yesterday. They had been briefed on the intelligence and also informed that Media was complicit in covering up the truth.

ANTIFA has two white school buses they planned to use to transport militants to rural area to destroy and assault.

we're really screwed if police are getting their intel from rumors on facebook. confirmed by an old swat partner? antifa is not an organized group it simply means "anti-facist". the media covered it up? bunch of idiots in Okanagan heard the same rumors too and freaked out. the levels of stupidity to believe this is astounding:

1. antifa is an actual organization with coherent leadership
2. facebook memes, rumors and hearsay are legitimate sources for news and opinion
3. that an anti-facist militia would conduct an operation to destroy things and assault people in rinky dink rural towns.

these idiots are worrying about the "deep state" , "ANTIFA" and pizza-government conspiracies when they're happily using their GPS enabled, data tracking smart phones on social media platforms that track every bit of their online behavior. the real problem here is brain rot from reading garbage on social media all day.

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 07/20/20 07:31 AM

Wake up dude! Stop drinkin the koolaid.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Family Camping in Forks Harassed - 07/20/20 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Wake up dude! Stop drinkin the koolaid.

Lol...that's both rich, and Rich.

Fish on...

Todd