RIP Brian

Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

RIP Brian - 07/08/20 12:04 PM

Brian passed yesterday fighting a king on a Westport charter boat.

http://www.briansfishingcompany.com/
Posted by: Mr.Twister

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 12:48 PM

Sad news indeed. I fished with him many times after I sold the boat. Good man
Posted by: stonefish

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 12:50 PM

I met him a few times out on the river.
Always seemed like a really nice guy.
RIP
SF
Posted by: eddie

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 02:37 PM

I don't know Brian and I wish for him to rest in peace. But, what a great way to go.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie
I don't know Brian and I wish for him to rest in peace. But, what a great way to go.

I was just going to say that. I didn't know Brian and it's always sad to hear about a fellow fisherman making his last cast, but damn if that isn't the right way to go. Tight lines Brian,
Posted by: slow-drifter

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 05:03 PM

Wow. I met him when I was a kid. He worked with my dad doing spawn surveys. One day he came by to show us a 22? pound steelie before he took it to the taxidermist. Early-mid 90s and they weren't terribly uncommon on the Sol Duc, but he said it was the fish of a lifetime and he had to get it mounted. Dad tried to talk him out of it but he wasn't hearing it so of he went. Next night he comes by again, tells the old man he was right, opens the fish box and pulls one out that's pushing 29 haha! Great guy...RIP buddy
Posted by: fp

Re: RIP Brian - 07/08/20 07:03 PM

Brian and I were great friends for many years. Fished with him many times and I took him trolling once. He was a good guy and a hell of a plug puller.

RIP, Brian,

fp
Posted by: Todd

Re: RIP Brian - 07/09/20 11:43 AM

Brian was a super nice guy, I enjoyed every conversation I ever had with him.

Bummer news.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: fp

Re: RIP Brian - 07/10/20 06:50 PM

[img]https://i.imgur.com/OuF3Q53.jpg?1[/img]

Gonna miss you Brian.

fp