fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1...

Posted by: fishkisser99

fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/01/20 06:26 AM

WDFW CRC Reporting
Posted by: Krijack

Re: fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/01/20 06:58 AM

OK, this makes me feel stupid. From what I can tell, there is no way for me to submit a report. There is also no number to do it by phone that is readily available.
I have submitted it on line in the past, so it should not be that hard. Any advice?
Posted by: stonefish

Re: fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/01/20 07:23 AM

I reported online on 9/8 after the season closed and it became available to do so with no issues.
SF
Posted by: Larry B

Re: fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/01/20 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Krijack
OK, this makes me feel stupid. From what I can tell, there is no way for me to submit a report. There is also no number to do it by phone that is readily available.
I have submitted it on line in the past, so it should not be that hard. Any advice?

Here is a link to the log-in page for making your report: https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/#/login.
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/01/20 06:03 PM

Thanks for the reminder. Saved me $30 - have a virtual beer on me!
Posted by: Larry B

Re: fyi: Summer Crab CRC due TODAY, 10/1... - 10/02/20 09:10 AM

For you crabbers. Winter Season.

While WDFW has apparently not issued an electronic notification they have updated the webpage citing seasons and areas. See the following link:

https://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/shellfishing-regulations/crab.

If you would like to crab during the winter season be sure that your area is open as most of the inner Sound areas remain closed. Exceptions are MA 9 and MA 12 north of Ayock Point. The CRCs for several others are still being calculated and those areas may have ("may" being the key word) some limited opening. Stand by.

Edit: WDFW did issue a News Release on 29 Sept identifying those
areas that would re-open.