Time to send in summer crab CRC

Posted by: bushbear

Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/08/21 02:55 PM

The sooner the state gets your summer crab CRC, the sooner we will know about the winter crab season.
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/09/21 11:55 AM

Done, thank you for the reminder.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/09/21 09:23 PM

Really I have to report NOFISH I mean NOCRAB?

Thanks for the reminder. At least I have salmon and steelhead to report.
Posted by: TedR

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/14/21 07:34 AM

I don't understand the WDFW website sometimes. AFTER I've logged in it asks me for the crab catch card document ID. They already know this. if this is some kind of double check that a person is entering the right form, I guess, but once you are logged in you should only be allowed to enter the catch for your card. The redundancy is unnecessary.

Anywho, just complaining I guess. I never did drop a pot this season, maybe I'm just crabby about it.
Posted by: seabeckraised

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/20/21 01:56 PM

Sounds like prospects are good for a winter crab season. Always nice having another option for those days when the rivers are blown. Plus, it’ll get my wife off my back about all the frozen salmon carcasses in the chest freezer.
Posted by: thaxor

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/30/21 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: TedR
I don't understand the WDFW website sometimes. AFTER I've logged in it asks me for the crab catch card document ID. They already know this. if this is some kind of double check that a person is entering the right form, I guess, but once you are logged in you should only be allowed to enter the catch for your card. The redundancy is unnecessary.

Anywho, just complaining I guess. I never did drop a pot this season, maybe I'm just crabby about it.

Wifes license is in the boat under tarp... Just figured this out.

click "view and print active priv.."

The IDs are sequential and the Summer card document id (at least for us) was the number missing from our list. This wouldnt work if you added it later.
Posted by: snit

Re: Time to send in summer crab CRC - 09/30/21 10:11 PM

I did the same thing for the boy's card. Took me a while to figure out how to find the document # on the wdfw site, but I didn't want to crawl under the boat cover last night.

Nice job!