First Post!

Posted by: Sparkey

First Post! - 10/29/02 12:48 AM

Looking forward to some excellent discussion...this has been a long time coming!!! smile laugh
Posted by: Bob

Re: First Post! - 10/29/02 12:52 AM

Not quite the first, beat you by a few seconds!
Posted by: Steelheader69

Re: First Post! - 10/29/02 01:30 AM

Well now, I can be the third. LOL

Re: First Post! - 10/29/02 01:35 AM

Hey Jerry...how better to inaguarate a fly forum then a fly swap and since you are so damn good at leading them maybe you should take it on! wink
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: First Post! - 10/29/02 03:34 AM

Cool,

We needed this. Some of the other Fly only forums are OK but we needed one here. You just dont get the heated posts and good debates that you get at PP other places. You just cant get what you get here anywhere else, people that are equally as concerned about the fish as they are about fishing, and willing to go out on a limb to give their opinions.
Posted by: PFunk

Re: First Post! - 10/29/02 06:04 PM

Thanks Bob for the new forum. I've grown tired of the other fly fishing forums where they get excited about fishing the Snoqualamie forks and catching 6" trout. Not that there is anything wrong with catching 6" trout. I prefer big fish with shoulders. If I can catch them on a fly or gear doesn't matter. Thanks again, PFunk.

Let it rain, let it rain!
Posted by: papafsh

Re: First Post! - 11/05/02 12:22 PM

A BIG thanks, Bob, for adding this section to your'e already great web site!

I have always enjoyed the give and take banter, on PPP, now that my fishing interests have centered more on fly fishing this new addition will be on the top of my list!

Steelhead are my primary target and I'm sure that will be the focus here, at least I hope so.

LB cool
Posted by: Periwinkle

Re: First Post! - 11/09/02 12:56 AM

Sparkey ------ a fly swap sounds like a 'fun' adventure. hello

Re: First Post! - 11/09/02 01:19 AM

Peri-
We could do that down the road or so when the forum gets rocking a little more...lets throw it on the backburner until after the first of the year and then see what happens. smile
Posted by: Bob

Re: First Post! - 11/09/02 01:13 PM

I like the idea, but I agree with Ryan that it'd probably be best to wait until a few more folks find the forum ... but even if they don't, come the first of the year, I'd be up for it. I'll make sure the one going to Ryan is dressed in gas-soaked heron and polar bear laugh
Posted by: ROCKFISH

Re: First Post! - 11/18/02 01:53 AM

just now seen this section, about time p.p. has a fly section. only if we can keep the trout anglers off laugh , just kidding