Stupid Human Tricks

Posted by: GutZ

Stupid Human Tricks - 02/03/01 01:19 PM

Sometime in December, fishing Anderson Bar on the Cowlitz I busted my 8-12 Lamiglas. I was hung up and gave a good yank on it and SNAP. Broke about 10 inches in front of the connection. My fishing partner just about fell in the River he was laughing so hard.

I finaly got around to sending it back to Lamiglas to get it repaired/replaced last Tuesday. I didn't send back the butt section, just left it in the back of the Bronco. I then through a 60 pound case of wax on it. Game, Set, Match.

I was hoping that you might be able to cheer me up with some stories of your Stupid Human Tricks. Not the simple slamming it in a door type (unless it involves multiple G-Loomis ) but something really outlandish.

GutZ
Posted by: fp

Re: Stupid Human Tricks - 02/04/01 01:09 AM

How about this one. Just got my Surburban painted a couple of weeks ago. Bought a new Willie drift boat a couple of days ago and am building a new trailer for it.

OK, built the trailer but wanted to make sure the winch and front stop would be in the right place so loaded the boat on the trailer and started backing it up the very steep driveway. Didn't quite tie the boat on the trailer quite good enough and it slipped through the back window and caved in the back door of the Surburban. Man did it make a noise, 19' Willie trying to enter the rear doors. Now I gotta tell ya the UHMW skids are slippery. This just happened today, What a dumb-ass. But the boat fits the trailer better. Gotta get the truck door straightened and more new paint and a new back window..fp
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: Stupid Human Tricks - 02/04/01 04:46 AM

Hairball has gotta good one for ya'all, but I let him tell the story.

...lets just say it involves a 1084 imx.

------------------
Ryan S. Petzold
aka
Sparkey and/or Special