HEY! I'm back, with Q&A's

Posted by: Big Jim

HEY! I'm back, with Q&A's - 03/22/01 04:55 PM

First off, Hi all, long time no post or read. Been kinda busy. I learned several things during my time off. 1. Fishing sucks. 2. There is no water. 3. Women are crazy. So, that out of the way, I have some questions. Has anyone been sturgeon fishing and catching anything? Other then the Columbia. Anyone tried the lakes for spring bass? How about catfish? Or should I just try turkey hunting this year? I have a very itchy bail/trigger finger and need some ideas on what to target. I never should have subscribed to the outdoor channel. Thanks, Big Jim

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!
Posted by: drift boat

Re: HEY! I'm back, with Q&A's - 03/22/01 09:57 PM

We are getting a few Sturgeon up around Steam Boat and around.

------------------
rip some lips
Posted by: Aerofly

Re: HEY! I'm back, with Q&A's - 03/22/01 11:09 PM

You can try Angel lake over there by Seatac.
They have Bows, and Bass and Cats. ( I dont know if it is open,and I don't even know if you will catch anything.) Or goto green lake and enjoy the sun and maybe even a Tiger Muskie.
And when you are watching the Outdoor channel just rearrange , tie, paint , re spool, or watever with your gear and it helps the itchy finger.
Posted by: riverswild

Re: HEY! I'm back, with Q&A's - 03/23/01 07:32 AM

While you are cruising the OP for fish you can always hit the hills and scout for bear. With the mild winter they should not be denning (our bears don't really "hibernate"), and mating season is right around the corner.

------------------
"Just Say No To Sovereign Nations!"