VISION TACKLE - The Truth

Posted by: Anonymous

VISION TACKLE - The Truth - 03/22/01 07:58 PM

OK, here's the lowdown on Vision Tackle. Most of you already know they have very good hooks and among the best swivels and snaps in the biz - and with the best prices around. What most of you don't know is that while the rest of us are hammering steelhead on their hooks, Mr. Vision himself SuperFly Joe isn't - the guy is lame; just can't catch fish. He's all hot air! .... Nah, just kidding buddy - you da man! Here is a notice from Joe Superfisky of Vision Tackle:

I recently heard someone say that Vision was going out of business.
Let me please set the record strait.
We are doing great, I was recently promoted to V.P and we hired a new rep, Justin Guse to cover the areas that I cannot and we are adding new products all the time.
This rumor may have been brought on by us having to freeze our operations for about 50 days while all the legalities were worked out between past ownership and the new ownership. I hope this puts the rumors to rest. Thanks for your support and I hope to see you all out fishing soon.
Superfly

[This message has been edited by Reel Truth (edited 03-22-2001).]
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: VISION TACKLE - The Truth - 03/22/01 08:40 PM

With Justin on the Vision Team, they will only get better instead of worse.

I got to play with some prototype Vision Jigs today on the Nooch. They worked!

Parker
Posted by: silverspoon-bathtub bob

Re: VISION TACKLE - The Truth - 03/23/01 10:40 PM

I meet a man about 2 years ago talking a Vision hooks and he gave me several boxes. I got him into Sunbirds in Chehalis has the Co changed? Great hooks But size 1 was more like size 2 BOB
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: VISION TACKLE - The Truth - 03/24/01 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by parker:
With Justin on the Vision Team, they will only get better instead of worse.

aka
"SaukIt2Em", "World Famous" and now "Superfly Jr."

------------------
Ryan S. Petzold
aka
Sparkey and/or Special
Posted by: Crayfin

Re: VISION TACKLE - The Truth - 03/27/01 09:05 PM

Where can you buy these hooks in Oregon. I have looked for them to try and I cant find them anywhere?