Friday the 13th unlucky??

Posted by: Bob

Friday the 13th unlucky?? - 04/14/01 12:21 AM

We kept the bananas out of the boat so even Friday the 13th couldn't spoil our day ... after three unsuccessful doubles this year (haven't had as many chances as usual, 'cuz I haven't plugged but a few days all season with low water which is when most doubles seem to take place).

The fellas from North Carolina think this steelheading stuff is pretty easy after this one
rolleyes

Look for more pix from today as I continue to try to get caught up on this week's pix on the reports page over the week-end!

Any other good luck / bad luck stories from today??

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Bob ]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Friday the 13th unlucky?? - 04/14/01 01:11 AM

As they say back in the southeast, "nass feesh" today Bob. Good going out there. ....

I finally got my sled out for my first Columbia springer trip today. Despite so many fish in the river, the bite slowed a bit in the Kalama to Lewis mouths areas. I didn't get a springer. But my boat got 2 - one large one and one real small one.

RT
Posted by: flickyourjig

Re: Friday the 13th unlucky?? - 04/14/01 01:57 AM

way to go bob!
would have loved to be on that one.

way way cool!!!!!

EGGY! laugh eek wink rolleyes frown smile
Posted by: duc'Hunter

Re: Friday the 13th unlucky?? - 04/14/01 09:35 PM

Well my Friday the 13th was also good, went to Teds and bought my hunting and fishing licenses from Reiter Rat and he did it with no problems. Amazing that the new system worked so well.
Thanks R.R. smile smile
duc'Hunter