Ban RT from all Washington Rivers

Posted by: fishhead5

Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 06/30/01 04:28 PM

Boy, the way RT talks crap about Wa. I think we should ban him from all Wa. rivers. laugh If Oregon is sooooooooo good why the heck is he up here so much? I'll bet he even sneaks up here and watchs the Huskies play. What do you guys think? I've got bumper stickers, hats and boat decals ordered. laugh

Fishhead5
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/01/01 12:19 AM

Hey Doug, ban someone from Washington rivers for dissin the place? eek .. Naah, I don't think you need to do that; because I secretly love WA - especially the Puget and Oly Pen areas. And all you crackers up there are so easy and fun to tease. wink ...

Whose the Huskies? laugh

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/01/01 01:04 AM

dont you have a book or somthing to write rt ?? wink
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/01/01 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dogsalmon:
dont you have a book or somthing to write rt ?? wink

laugh

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/02/01 12:15 AM

Yes I do. And I'm finishing up with the section re-writes this month, then on to be copyrighted and to STS. I'm also giving a crash course to all the Washington guides and experts on how to boondog the right way rolleyes ; and give them lessons on how to most effectively fish big rivers like the Cowlitz laugh laugh - They don't even know how to backtroll diver and baits or plugs. And I've never seen any of them backbounce, even during springer season. hehe ... So, I'll learn 'em! ... Ya right, that'll work. wink
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/02/01 02:38 AM

RT,
Need some thoughts or boondogging, I'll answer them and for backbouncing springers, come check out the lewis, we backtroll. Ya know, hit the bottom reel up a crank to three and slowly back the baits down through the hole. Most of our holes are 18+ft and usually moving pretty quick. I've always backbounced water up to about 20ft and backtrolled anything deeper.
Keith

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/02/01 01:19 PM

rt needs to move his wallet, i cant understand what he`s saying lmao

Re: Ban RT from all Washington Rivers - 07/02/01 03:50 PM

Hey Dawgslamon, I'll move my wallet smile ... and understand this ... pobpobpobpobpobphit [incert short Harley Davidson sound here] ... aaaah, feel much better now laugh