What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results?

Posted by: The Moderator

What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results? - 09/30/01 06:13 PM

Come on Beezer, tell us? How did everyone do on derby day? As they say on Iron Chef, "Who's team reigns suprmeme?"

No bears were harmed in Parker's "armed nature hikes" this weekend.
Posted by: Cigar

Re: What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results? - 09/30/01 08:34 PM

Parker,

As I expected, TEAM VISION RULED. I presented
an 8.1 pound native which held second place to an 8.4 pounder. Then, some guy named Joe
showed up with a pair of 12's. hehehe.

Cigar laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Kid Sauk

Re: What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results? - 10/01/01 02:26 AM

TEAM VISION members Superfly and BK took the top 3 cash prizes.

BK had weighed in the largest fin-clipped coho which also was the largest overall coho. Superfly had the next largest fish.

To Beezer and the rest of Sky Valley TU,

Thanks again for putting this derby together. It was a lot of fun and sorry I didn't get to see everybody back up at Lewis St. as I was stuck with guard duty on our boats.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results? - 10/01/01 03:47 AM

Way to go Joe and Team Vision!

Fly told me the cure that the fish were in the mood for, but I promised my lips zippered on which one. wink Hope they work for us out yonder tomorrow. See ya at Monty's in the AM.
Posted by: Beezer

Re: What were the SnohoCoho Derby Results? - 10/01/01 11:08 AM

Kid Sauk got it right. Superfly and BK kicked butt although they almost had to be disqualified due to lack of entry funds! Just kidding. Anyway Superfly donanted a new All Star rod to the Chapter which showed some class. Had twenty seven entries and weighed in eight coho, two dinks, two in the eight pound range and Joe's and BK's four fish that were all in the eleven to thirteen pound range. Kevin Erickson (TVHosts) took Chapter member honors with a fish over eight pounds. Saw lots of chrome coho jumping in the lower Sky but no biters for me. The day before I had four coho to the boat but when it came to derby day all I could get were pinks. Anyway it was a fun day and thanks to all that participated.

Beezer