PRO GLOW DYE

Posted by: fishtale

PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 09:17 AM

I NEED SOME HELP LOCATING SOME OF THE PRO GLOW DYE IN THE SOUTH SOUND AREA HELP!!!! :p
Posted by: Jeffhead

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 10:17 AM

The only place I have found it is at Sportco. Good luck trying to find anything in the fishing gear challenged town of Olympia!!!
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff laugh laugh
Posted by: superfly

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 04:35 PM

The pro glo dye is great, been using it for years, and Olympia is definately a fishing tackle challenged town. For as many people that live here and for all the great fishing close at hand , you would think that there would be a great shop in town, but that is not the case.
peace Superfly

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 04:39 PM

I just found out that SportCo just got a new shipment today so Im headed out right after work!!!!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 04:42 PM

I couldn't find any of the powdered coloring dwon here either, but I discovered I like the Pro Glo liquid coloring just as well or even better. I put it in the eggs after they have juiced out for about an hour after using my chem cure with no coloring in it. Worked great.

Hey you Oly boys from the BB should start a fishermen's co-op tackle store there?

RT
Posted by: scottguides

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/02/01 06:29 PM

toms outboard and marine in olympia has it.good luck.scott

Re: PRO GLOW DYE - 10/03/01 02:33 PM

Scotty98542 do you have a white drift boat if so I fish with Tom and Bob alot and will be down your way soon.