POLL: How many have CO...

Posted by: Krome Brite

POLL: How many have CO... - 10/06/01 09:05 PM

...LUMBUS Day off from work, etc.? Me don't. frown
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: POLL: How many have CO... - 10/06/01 10:53 PM

One of the many benefits of working for a bank is that you get every touchy feely celebration day off. (I think a total of 9 days in addition to my 4 weeks of vacation) I am on vacation next week, so I get an additional day turn burn somewhere else!

Bad news is I have to work next Thursday for a few hours, but the good news is because I "suit up" for this presentation and I am an exempt employee I get a whole other day in exchange for my three hours of playing with financial statements.

I don't have the benefit of a union, but the perks are still pretty good. This means one thing, more fishing and hunting time!

Sorry for those who have to work, but thanks for keeping the economy going.
Posted by: Dr Pepper

Re: POLL: How many have CO... - 10/06/01 11:42 PM

I still have to go to class at the college frown. Oh well.....I still only have to go to class 3 days a week :p.

~ Dr Pepper
Posted by: Firedog

Re: POLL: How many have CO... - 10/07/01 01:55 AM

Holidays off, whats that? smile I guess that is a small sacrifice for the schedule I have. Looking forward to actually having christmas off this year though first time in four years.
Posted by: Jeffhead

Re: POLL: How many have CO... - 10/07/01 01:59 PM

It's a good thing to work for the Feds!!! I'll be out on a zipperlip somewhere after this rain were getting!!! Have fun working guys. :p
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff laugh laugh
Posted by: DrifterWA

Re: POLL: How many have CO... - 10/07/01 02:20 PM

Krome Brite, and others:

Some sound like you have a great job, where there is lot's of time off.........only thing better.........retired. Just make sure that you "have all your money worries", pretty much taken care of before you get to that age.

"Worse day sport fishing, is still better than the best day working"