O.P RIVERS

Posted by: Sol Duc

O.P RIVERS - 10/28/01 07:37 PM

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FIRST-HAND INFO ON THE RIVERS ON THE O.P ?? ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL,THANKS RON
Posted by: Nebb

Re: O.P RIVERS - 10/28/01 09:41 PM

Which river(s)? there are a few.. confused confused confused
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: O.P RIVERS - 10/28/01 10:02 PM

Lots of info and lots of rivers. I can help you with some and with some you will have to help yourself.

Hey Nebb,

Cooned the Silvers today, kept our limit of 13# to 18# and released a bunch more nice fish. We fished behind about a billion boats but put in about 2 hours behind them. I dont think everybody had a good day but we got lucky. Seems like weve had lots of luck this year.
Posted by: Nebb

Re: O.P RIVERS - 10/28/01 10:53 PM

Rich,
Glad to hear you did so good!!!
We did the same. Couldn't keep'em off. Our biggest was about 15 and the smallest around 10.All Silvers but did loose a HOG.. It bent the hooks straight!!!!We didn't hit the water till about 8am after everyone else went. What a day!! Hopefully it will be the same tomorrow.. laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: O.P RIVERS - 10/29/01 12:17 AM

The Sol Duc seemed to be a little high and off-color Saturday but was starting to drop and clear Sunday. My buddy caught a silver first thing Saturday morning and another buddy caught one shortly after. Saw a few silvers caught both days. I did manage to catch a 8 in trout. Saw lots of silvers roll but I couldn't get them to bite.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: O.P RIVERS - 10/29/01 06:51 PM

'Sol Duc', site owner here Bob Ball is one of the best guides on the outer Oly Pen rivers. Check out his fishing reports sections elsewhere on this website. Any specific questions he may be able to answer via e-mail. Better yet would be to book a trip with him and speed up the learning curve a whole lot!

RT