Hillsboro roll call, winter edition

Posted by: Fishbait

Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/20/01 09:28 PM

WIth Fall Chinook fishing winding down, winter steelheading just around the corner and Thanksgiving just about to become history, I thought it might be time for a second get together. We can renew existing friendships and make some new ones, share some fishing lies, or I mean stories, tease a few people, pass around some de-lie-ing pictures, play some tricks, have a smoked salmon tasting contest, drink a few beers and generally have a good time. IF we begin talking about it now, we might be able to pull it off in January. I think that making it happen before Xmass is as optimistic as thinking that RT will go fishing with only one type of bait. So, I am making the suggestion of Saturday, January 12th, late afternoon or early evening. Depending on the number of people we can have it at a local watering hole or if enough we might be able to get a deal on renting a small meeting room. Have some leads on a few as we are looking at options for our Steelheaders meeting room in the future. Anybody interested. Anybody willing to help- out with the logisticts and keeping track of who plans on attending? Anybody care to donate a Keni King w/Calcutta as a door prize?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/20/01 09:41 PM

Hey Steve (Fishbait), any babes coming? We had some at the Roadhouse gig, but not enough. jk - that was a really fun evening. The one we had with BB members from Vancouver was cool too. They are about a can't miss deal with fun fishers talkin smack and sippin beer. We had a fun one on the Nisqually last fall - fun!

Re: Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/27/01 08:26 PM

Back to the top.
If not enough people in the Hillsboro area, how about west side of Portland?
Posted by: local_hooker

Re: Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/27/01 11:48 PM

I had a good time last summer, count me in.

sean
Posted by: Crayfin

Re: Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/28/01 05:41 PM

Hillsboro? At last a local boy! I'm in! I could probably be talked into helping with something not entirely time consuming as I am leaving for Cabo this Saturday for a week! Let me know

Crayfin

Re: Hillsboro roll call, winter edition - 11/30/01 06:31 PM

Back to the top for the weekend.

Mark the date in your calendars. Sure would love to have any of you WA folks that can make it come join us.