Gooses Ark Part III

Posted by: PiperFLA

Gooses Ark Part III - 12/13/01 05:36 PM

Goose... Dude... you got the sandbags out yet.

She's Coming down pretty hard out there.

Mother Nature must of broke the handweel on the valve or something.
Posted by: StorminN

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/13/01 09:32 PM

You guys live on the wrong side of the mountains.

Gooose, I tried to email you, and it got refused... has your address changed?

-N.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/13/01 11:25 PM

StormN had that problem before...have no idea what the problem is? Just sent an e-mail asa test.

Hey all them elk and other critters left along with WhiteDog and the neighbors BlackDog and OrangeDog?!? I got one of those real bad feelings?
What?

Gooose
eek
Posted by: plug puller

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/14/01 01:08 AM

Gooose,
I went to the donkey spot today and hooked 2 but they spit the hook right after I set the hook. I amgoing back tomorrow. Don't worry I didn't have any run in's with the donkeys eek
But those Cows are looking quite suspicious. wink
Posted by: plug puller

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/14/01 01:09 AM

Gooose,
I went to the donkey spot today and hooked 2 but they spit the hook right after I set the hook. I amgoing back tomorrow. Don't worry I didn't have any run in's with the donkeys eek
But those Cows are looking quite suspicious. wink I hope the rain stops soon. It was a wet one today.

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/14/01 01:20 AM

Wow that river was fishable? eek Beware if them donkeys were gone ...I'm concerned that someone is gonna really let us have it. eek Animals at least smart ones tend to leave the area of something bad happening. BTW cows aren't intelligent.

Gooose laugh

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/16/01 12:10 AM

Go ahead and rain....don't bother Gooose a bit. I'm going fishing in the morning come whatever. Parked the truck out by the main road about a 1/4 mile...figure I can put on the neoprenes and wade to it. Ummh? Hold it a sec...my waders are in the truck! eek Crap. mad Yeah go ahead and rain...make my day.

Gooose rolleyes
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/16/01 12:33 AM

Goose, Good luck fishin in this mess. Do you have any room left on your ark? I was stupid enough to fish today and actually caught and lost some fish but I think I need to thaw out in the hot tub.

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/16/01 12:46 AM

Always room on the Ark....you just need to provide necessities. Been receiving reports all evening on the OlyPen rivers...looks like I was fishing the only one not blown. Could tell by all the guys who showed up fishing puny little leads and light leaders. Get a clue....you ain't fishing the Bogey! eek Listened to whiners all day about how tough it was to draw a bite.....Gooose served lots of cheese. Hmmm? Gotta remember to include hot tub in the Ark design.

gooose laugh
Posted by: fish4steel

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/17/01 06:33 PM

Gooose, how is the progress on building the Ark? Don't forget to save me a spot, preferably one with a rod holder laugh

Re: Gooses Ark Part III - 12/17/01 11:11 PM

Fish4Steel welcome back...where you been? Tangling with those disreputable ***forsaken hordes at BC? Yeah there's going to be room. Looks like MRE's with smoked salmon for breakfast,lunch and diner eek .

Gooose laugh