Police chase on Kalama River Rd.

Posted by: Easy Limits

Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 12/31/01 04:36 PM

Did any one see the high speed pursuit on Kalama River Rd. this morning? cool
Posted by: Hey Yall Watch This

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 12/31/01 05:39 PM

If it happened down that way, I imagine it turned out quite the gathering of onlookers....LOL They still talk about the time Verdie May's cat got stuck up in the tree back in '78. laugh laugh
Posted by: creekwalker

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 12/31/01 07:38 PM

Verdie May's cat only ranks second to the time those three city slickers from up there in olimpia
floated down the river in one of them there shinny
boats and all them pretty clothes & fancy fishn sticks. laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: steelheadaddict01

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 12/31/01 08:43 PM

squeel like a pig boy!...........sorry couldn't resist

maybe they were catching the people breaking into people cars up by painted rock
Posted by: bentpole

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 03:49 AM

leave my ants kat out of it.
bye the way got a new banjo anyone up for a dewll
rolleyes
Posted by: Metalhead Mojo

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 05:21 AM

da-da da-da da-da da-da daaaaaa... laugh

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 01:28 PM

Whatever....... laugh

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 01:30 PM

Whatever....... laugh
Posted by: WINGWANG

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 03:49 PM

I think all the sirens rustled the Steelies into a frenzy cuz minutes after that I hooked and caught 2 laugh

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 04:25 PM

Congrats! Paul. I am still 0 fer about 100 attempts. I better do my homework.

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/01/02 11:52 PM

well hey Carl it is not like i get a fish every trip. I had been on a almost 3 month dry, no hooking or even seeing a Steely. I WAS DUE.
I notice we fish alot of the same holes. Maybe we should hook up some time and share Green River tactics. rolleyes
Posted by: fish4steel

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/02/02 12:58 AM

Carl, I was drifting the Kalama yesterday and saw every state cop in the county chasing a blue sedan. Must have been a real smart individual; trying to outrun at least 10 state cops on a dead end road eek Saw the sedan coming back down the road that afternoon on a towtruck. We did a little better than you did, one was a chrome buck of about 11 pounds, adipose intact, so he is still on his way to complete his mission upstream.

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/02/02 02:01 AM

Dang !!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAUGHT A WILD!!!!!!! I thought they were only a mythical creature that Dads tell there sons before bed time. Looks like I need to schedule another trip to the Kalama very soon. laugh
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/02/02 02:08 AM

Or just fish it in late feb and early march... It has the largest escapement of nates in SW WA...
Keith laugh

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/02/02 04:35 PM

ok I am there.....quit my job and break up with my GF feb. 13th....... and disapear into the Kalama Canyon for 2 months....... see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeheeheeheeheeheeheheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee
Posted by: Hey Yall Watch This

Re: Police chase on Kalama River Rd. - 01/02/02 07:05 PM

Paul, he said "late" Feb. wink You can still get into some nookie before then. laugh

I warn you not to duel me with your banjo. When I duel with the banjo, it's till the death. laugh Still brings back memories of when Cleetus challenged Uncle Ray after he unwrapped his banjo. We're gonna miss Cleetus's pickin'. Doc said he could have saved him if we had put horseshoes on the mule. We were just too late. frown
I've never seen so much blood flow out of a finger before. Could have saved him with a transfusion, but their supplies of tomato gravy were exhausted.

laugh