How's Bob doing?

Posted by: Captain

How's Bob doing? - 01/01/02 01:45 PM

Have not heard an update and was wondering how the "Really Big One" is doing? My wife bought a 1000 piece puzzle I could forward to you. But then if you could do that I'm sure there are some flies or rags that need to be tied.

Hope you are healing up well my friend.

Happy New Year!

Captain
Posted by: Bob

Re: How's Bob doing? - 01/02/02 01:40 AM

No puzzles please smile Life will never be dull enough for me to take up puzzle-putting-together ... no offense to those who enjoy it wink

Actually, things are going pretty well. I've spent plenty of time on the sofa watching countless movies off the dish, but I've also been a good boy and have regularly been doing my exercises:

A week ago, walking to the end of the driveway to get my paper was about all I could do ... today I'm up to about a mile and half daily for my walks (too ugly outside for a real walk, treadmill got the Bob treatment today). Certainly no marathon, but much improved and dramatically lower pain levels than a week or so ago ... and that's not due to good drugs smile , been constantly reducing the painkillers since I got out of the hospital, so everyhting is going well there as well.

Hope to actually fish a little later this week from the bank or riding, but I'm still about three weeks off from my first rowing.

Save a few for me out there!! Thanks, Captain!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: How's Bob doing? - 01/02/02 01:53 AM

Bob
Oh man that looks like the ultimate rehab setup...treadmill and a gear making desk!
Wishing a rapid recovery....steel everywhere.

Gooose laugh
Posted by: WINGWANG

Re: How's Bob doing? - 01/02/02 01:55 AM

captain has got heart of gold. I think he should give him the puzzle any how. heeheeheehee laugh
Posted by: Bob

Re: How's Bob doing? - 01/02/02 02:07 AM

I forgot a couple of things:

I'm drinking my pineapple juice religously AuntyM smile

And I found out I didn't have to wait all six weeks for some activities laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: How's Bob doing? - 01/02/02 04:11 AM

Ahead of schedule Bob. Cool. Then you are coming right along then. Watching those cable movies will do that to a guy, ya know. wink ...

Glad to hear you are doing well and look forward to some big C&R nate reports from your boat in a few weeks. Take care.

Steve