Thank you, Waterskeeter

Posted by: LittleZoZo

Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 06:33 PM

I just got off the phone with the head guy at Waterskeeter. He appologized up and down for the faulty seat on my boat and said that he was sending a new one to me, via Fed Ex. He also said that if I'd give him the make and model numbers of the new rod/reel that I wanted, that he'd be more than happy to replace them for me. He didn't argue, or try to B.S. me about anything, he just appologized for the inconvienience and offered to make things right....... Thank you Waterskeeter.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 06:40 PM

Good for you, ZoZo.

And good for Waterskeeter.......that is the kind of response I was hoping you'd get. After hearing the response you got, I'm glad there are still companies out there that do the "right thing".

Back in the saddle for you, Muchachos. laugh
Posted by: ltlCLEO

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 06:43 PM

It is good to see waterskeeter stand by there product and cover you're loss of gear.That says more than any other advertisement.You should be commended for not making it into one of the many "oh my back" lawsuits already out there.!!!
Honesty does pay
Posted by: Dave Jackson

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 06:48 PM

These are the kinds of stories that need to be kept in a forums of Product/Vendor Experiences.
Posted by: kore

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 06:59 PM

Good customer service is hard to find.
Waterskeeter sounds like it wanted to make things right.
Gotta commend them for that.
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 08:14 PM

Sounds like Waterskeeter is doing what it takes to stay in business and operating in a manor that should draw many followers! It's nice to hear of a company that is patient to listen and not pull out that no fault clause bull crap!

FJ...out.

Fishing is my religion dammit!
Posted by: Robert Allen3

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 08:33 PM

Well I'd hope that they'd also want your broken seat or as good of a description of the problem as possible so they cousl assess any potential hazard..
Posted by: ynotfish

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 08:36 PM

very cool glad to hear it
Posted by: silver hilton

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/07/02 11:24 PM

Excellent. I am so glad to hear that my pessimism was unwarranted.
Posted by: Chromeo

Re: Thank you, Waterskeeter - 01/08/02 12:15 AM

right on! glad to hear it. thats awsome your gettin a new rod/reel out of it! smile
tyler