Sky report

Posted by: fishbelly2

Sky report - 01/10/02 09:16 PM

Any body fish today on the Sky???? I need A condition/ color report also please!! laugh
Posted by: Chromeo

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 12:20 AM

my guess is still high and muddy
tyler
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 12:25 AM

The Sky is below 8.5 ft this evening and is very fishable. I talked to a couple guys fishing Reiter. One gentlemen fished yesterday and said it was very slow but another fished today and said there was a very good bite but many of the fish taken were darker with a few chromers mixed in.

Have not talked to anyone who has fished the lower river since the high water.
Posted by: Bigdog2250

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 08:15 AM

Drifted(if you can call it that) the Sky from Ben H to Lewis Thus afternoon.Nere a bump.Wasn't blown but not really ready.Actually had some good color but still had crap mixed in .Will probably be Good today and super this weekend.It's gonna be a zoo boys!
Heard some good stuff about Reiter so that will probably be looking fine today.
Posted by: papafsh

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 10:42 AM

Reiter area always drops and clears up first, so if you go on Friday or this weekend you'll find good water, and lot's of new friends too! wink
Posted by: Old Man

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 12:22 PM

Was over to the Sultan yesterday. Saw one fish banked. Bright fish. Sultan was higher than it usually is. Was going to fish the Pilchuck,but had a problem. Rivers in good shape. This is your small river report. Jim S. smile
Posted by: Chubbytyee

Re: Sky report - 01/11/02 09:43 PM

Fished Reiter last night for an hour and picked up a small one. Drifted the high bridge to Sultan today, 0 fer 2 with one dollie. Very windy, too hard to fish where you wanted, it's a pain when you can't stay anchord in two feet of water or get blasted onto shore[twice]. As far as the hight and water color it was good about three to four feet of visibilty.