Hot Tamale Show Tonight - NF Lewis W/ Kalamabama and Gizmo

Posted by: Gizmo Man

Hot Tamale Show Tonight - NF Lewis W/ Kalamabama and Gizmo - 01/14/02 11:02 PM

Scott asked me to post this for him:
(I want to thank Dan -Kalambama- for doing the show. Dan won the Flotilla 3 last month on the N. F. Lewis...Giz.)

Hello,

Sorry for the Late Post, but I wanted you to know that tonight at 9:00 PM, Channel 11, we will be airing a show with Guide Dan Kuyten on the NF Lewis In SW Washington. Also helping and Co-Starring is the Gizmo Man himself...Walt!

If you have AT&T Cable, and are located in the Portland Metro Area...chances are you will see it. It will also Re-Air, this weekend on Channel's 22 & 23..depending on where you live.

In Vancouver, the show will also be available this week on Vancouver Cable Access' Channel 11. Please check the Website for Date's & Times. (M 6:30 pm Tu- 10:30pm Fri- 9pm and Sat 7:30pm)

Next week, we will be airing an episode with Guide Scott Aldrich, where we once again "Limited Out" on Steelhead while fishing the Cowlitz. After that...Fishing on the Sandy with Guide Trevor Storlie and Kalama River steelhead with Guide Harvey Van Brunt.

Talk Soon and Tight Lines,

Scott

www.hottamaleoutdoorshow.com

--------------------

www.hottamaleoutdoorshow.com

Portland and Vancouver's Cable Access Outdoor Program

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Gizmo Man ]
Posted by: slash

Re: Hot Tamale Show Tonight - NF Lewis W/ Kalamabama and Gizmo - 01/15/02 01:52 AM

I'm glad that tuesday nights show is on later. Maybe my wife will be in bed and so I can actually watch the show and not have her jabbering in my ear the whole time. laugh From what I did see it looked like you guys had a great time! Heading up tomorrow to see if I can do the same.
Posted by: cabinetman

Re: Hot Tamale Show Tonight - NF Lewis W/ Kalamabama and Gizmo - 01/15/02 03:54 AM

Is this show available in Orchards, WA
Thanks,
CM
Posted by: slash

Re: Hot Tamale Show Tonight - NF Lewis W/ Kalamabama and Gizmo - 01/15/02 12:15 PM

CM,
If you have cable it will be on channel 11. Check the TV Times for air times or the above post.