yeah I am new

Posted by: Buck

yeah I am new - 01/25/02 03:50 PM

i have been keeping tabs on this BB for quite a while now. I finally decided to get in on the fun. So with all the rain we have been getting. Where is the best action The rivers or the sportsman show? I would assume that BC is even unfishable?
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: yeah I am new - 01/25/02 07:26 PM

Hey Buck,

Want some eggs? wink Welcome aboard.
Posted by: Bob

Re: yeah I am new - 01/25/02 08:03 PM

New is always good. Someday you might move up from smolt status to a returning adult smile Out this way, the best action is gonna be in front of a fire watching football!!
Posted by: cowlitzfisherman

Re: yeah I am new - 01/25/02 09:57 PM

You will learn a lot. Say tuned; it will get nothing but better! There is a lot to learn and give on this board. Hope that you will be able to contribute like all the other users. Just use common sense first, and then let your opinion fly! Become part of our solution finding effort and join in. Welcome aboard!!

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????
Posted by: bardo

Re: yeah I am new - 01/25/02 11:41 PM

dogfish, i'll take some of those eggs. ( as long as they came from dead hatchery fish that didn't run into any nets.) i'm a bit low.

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 12:02 AM

Thanks for the welcome. Sure I'll take some eggs I never turn those down.
Posted by: icechopper

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 12:12 AM

Hey Buck, I have also just joined this forum after about a year of following the topics online. Welcome aboard there is a lot that can be learned and shared.
Posted by: icechopper

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 12:17 AM

Hey Buck, I have also just joined this forum after about a year of following the topics online. Welcome aboard there is a lot that can be learned and shared.
Posted by: baitboy

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 09:48 AM

Welcome to the board.. have fun

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 11:35 AM

icechopper, Thanks for the info. I tried to reply to your e-mail but I could. I am not that good on computers so I am not sure how to send you a privat e-mail from this page.

Buck???
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 06:02 PM

Buck & Icechopper just curious as to why the sharing took a back seat to the learning for so long?

Now that both of you have ridded the curse of lurkerdom we will be expecting vast outpourings of knowledge on a regular basis. laugh

FJ...out.

Fishing is my religion dammit!
Posted by: Fishalot

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 06:14 PM

We are all new some time somewhere that is just the way it is. I never interduced myself when I came on this board I guess I just don't like making a big deal over some things. I do however Welcome you.

Fishalot smile
Posted by: hooked_dup1

Re: yeah I am new - 01/26/02 06:15 PM

As a newcomer to this board, I'd like to welcome the other new guys as well. I've just started fishing this month and am hooked (hence the name). Using the search function of this board has answered almost any question I could have. Thanks to all the regular posters, you guys are a great help. Hopefully I'll be able to enlighten a few people in time.