www.flipping o d e s s.com

Posted by: Fishgal

www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 09:28 PM

Call me vindictive or cold-hearted, but my day was brightened by the news Bob brought home of the sinking and loss of a certain someone's boat in Oxbow rapids today.

Bad things happen to evil people, it's just a matter of time wink
Posted by: ROCKFISH

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 09:32 PM

you got to be kidden me. was it her the qn f sy
Posted by: ltlCLEO

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 09:43 PM

If anybody deserves to be vendictive its you.!Serves her right!I have seen her in action on the hoh up above the ox bow and she had water in the boat then.
Posted by: thefishnfool

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 09:44 PM

See lator post of mine regarding this subject.

Tim
Posted by: Jennie

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 09:49 PM

LOL fishgal!
You know, I feel bad for the clients that thought they were going with a pro, but I do not feel sorry for the girl who claims life jackets are for sissies, and runs a few rapids without sinking it half a dozen times... and then.... flips.
Wondered when this would go down... so to speak.
Jen
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:15 PM

I feel as though this is all one wonderful dream and I do not want to wake up...

Please, someone, pinch me...let me know this is real!!!

Seriously, I wouldnt wish what happened upon her today on my worst enemy...but she is beyond my worst enemy. She epitomizes evil...

Can you say KARMA??? The horrible stuff that she has said about you Fishgal, you have every right to be elated!!! smile
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:18 PM

I'm not going to stoop to her level and publically bash or riducle her. Sinking/flipping a boat in any rapids sucks and would scare the hell out of anybody. Hope she (and her clients) are ok.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:18 PM

If I remember correctly she made fun of a certain someone we all know who just posted for not being able to run the Oxbow rapids.............now isn't that just too ironic! eek
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RPetzold:

Seriously, I wouldnt wish what happened upon her today on my worst enemy...but she is beyond my worst enemy. She epitomizes evil... smile
I can relate Sparkey.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thefishnfool:
If I remember correctly she made fun of a certain someone we all know who just posted for not being able to run the Oxbow rapids.............now isn't that just too ironic! eek
laugh laugh laugh

Hey, now would be a great time to challenge her to a race...for one thing she dooesnt have a boat and Hell, she can not even make through. AND I CAN!!! smile smile cool cool
Posted by: Dave Jackson

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 10:47 PM

Hopefully everyone was okay afterwards.
Posted by: GreenSauks

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 11:15 PM

BUMMER laugh :p
Posted by: Bob

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 11:26 PM

Just so everyone knows, the person riding along is just fine from the reports we have smile
Posted by: stilly bum

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/11/02 11:27 PM

laugh
Posted by: bardo

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 12:16 AM

i wondered what the big deal was, then i went to the person in questions web site for a looksee. now i get it. the people that are very capable are the ones that would never have to tell anyone.
Posted by: $$B-MONEY$$

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 12:57 AM

LOL laugh laugh laugh This is really funny!!! Just this last summer we were already taking out at sultan and we had just done a quick half day float from highbridge. I only knew the Queen of crackerhood from her website. She asked "if the upper end of the sky was like the sol duc." A true cracker trying to fit in!!! She is a "guide" and hasn't EVER floated a stretch of river near home trying to compare it to a river she probably has never rowed herself down. Sorry for the client, but how does one dump a boat on the Hoh? laugh laugh laugh Karma is a *****!
Posted by: dobberbown

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:00 AM

Holy cripes! Somebody we all can hate only I don't know who we are talking about. Did Osama dump his boat or what? Please fill me in.
Posted by: dobberbown

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:02 AM

Are we taling about RT's girlfriend?
Posted by: StorminN

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:35 AM

Yeah, how about letting some of us in on the joke?

I've been on ths board for a while, and I STILL don't get it... I have my guesses, but...

Where has all this slamming gone on? On this site, or elsewhere?

I think you Forks folks are getting a little loopy from all that rain & moss...

-N.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:41 AM

Oh were loopy all right but its not from the rain or moss. Our favorite female "guide" went down. Maybe it was the 2x4 she uses to mount her rod holders. lol

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 02:06 AM

I got that part, thanks BK... I'm just wondering who the heck she is... I'm guessing she must guide for Mansfield or Ruble for you guys/gals to be this giddy... but then I still don't get it...

I'm just glad no one got hurt, too many people dying in flipped boats in the past week or two... did you hear about the two guys out in Dungeness Bay who weren't so lucky on Sunday?

-N.
Posted by: rcl187

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 02:09 AM

One word (o.k. site address): http://www.thefishin*******.com/photo_album1.0.html

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 02:18 AM

Went through the Oxhoe and flipped in Slut Dump. rolleyes

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 02:27 AM

Was she sleeping? Or busy below deck? Rich ILMAO! laugh laugh laugh

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 03:30 AM

As long as she wasn't seriously hurt, then maybe what goes around does come around? btw, she is Ryan's girlfriend; I've never met her. But she thinks she knows me though. confused She knows Oxbow Rapids better than she knows me. ...

One fortunate thing ... A friend of mine was aboard her drift boat that she flipped today, and he didn't get hurt. I talked to him on the phone before headed up to the OP to ride this fateful drift, and he told me he was taking her up on the invite just to see if she could row. Sounds like he found out, eh?
Posted by: sinker

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 06:04 AM

Glad your friend is OK RT but that is too funny!! laugh
Posted by: bardo

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:10 AM

to view what this is all about go to
http://d714475.u1.3wserver.com/
Posted by: Bob D

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:17 AM

Wasent it Nick Amato that went down with her?

Bob D

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:12 AM

not kicken her while she's down but she got a little big for her own britches there, and if its nick amato that was in there thats f$#@@# up. put her on suicide watch. Ben

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:54 AM

Careful how you put that, Bob D. That's the stuff rumors are born from.

Thankfully the boat was more than well equipped with floatation devices. wink
Posted by: JimB

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:56 AM

Though I don't share in all the negative sentiment and bashing that y'all choose to be doing, I will let you know that ***** is fine and was only in the Hospital for a couple of hours. They will be pulling her boat out today and it seems she lost most of her gear. They had had a great day of fishing and catching. Hard, very hard to have any day end in tragedy.

Jim
Posted by: ltlCLEO

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:11 AM

Darn I was hoping the boat was lost for good!The word needs to get out on this as she is not a guide but a beginner pretending to be a guide.She could get some body killed.Like I said earliar I have seen her catching her breath from almost digging her boat before.The guy that was in the front this time is pretty amuch an expert and that might of been a good thing as he knows the river.A diferant client could of easily been somebody that has never even been on a river!

They need a way to justify expirience or hours drifting the rivers before they allow somebody to become a guide.I don't care about fishing expereince but skill on the river behind the sticks can be life or death.For somebody not in the know it is hard to weed through the honest guides and the guy with a drift boat!I have a friend that has not drifted anything bit the lower bogy and the oxbow down on the hoh yet he has an ad in f/h news as a guide!this is wrong
mad
Posted by: JimB

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:24 AM

cleo you are right but the State has refused and just recently refused again to change any licensing requirments...

Jim
Posted by: Thumper

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:35 AM

Every guide starts at some time. They don't require passing grades in oarsmanship to give out the guides license.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:45 AM

how do you go about getting a guides license?
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 12:18 PM

Rockfish,

I think all you need to do is fill out the piece of paper, and pay your money.

I just checked out her site for the first time. I found some parts truly humorous, like the adventures of Bob and Steve. You have to admit that took some effort, but the rest of the content on that site shows that she needs an anger management class because she is one wicked woman, and not in a complementary way.

Oh well, if the Bob and Steve depicted on her site are here, please don't take offense at me laughing. I hope you laughed as well.

Andy
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 12:57 PM

Aunty
I still have AuntyRants bookmarked and when I'm a little down, I give it another read to boost my spirits!

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
She criticizes Sparkey for being feminine...
Whoa there...she may accuse me of being feminine but that can not me proved!!! lol

Andy-
Bob and Steve on her site are Bob and Steve here, as is in Bob-The Really Big One and Steve-RT.
Posted by: BrianL

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:20 PM

If i was a cruel insensitive lout laugh I'd suggest that this Dumping was simply Darwinian Selection in action! Some creatures are simply too obnoxious to be allowed to breed. wink

Seriously, tho . . I hope this serves as a wake-up call, and a sobering reminder, to our dear *******. Sadly, she'll probably blame it on her passenger or something equally silly.

I ~am~ glad the both made it out safely. At least I hope the passenger learned something from his little adventure. confused

hasta,

Brian
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:25 PM

Yeah, he learned that the Hoh river is COLD this time of year, and that cameras don't float. laugh
Posted by: Fishgal

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:35 PM

Quote:
They will be pulling her boat out today
Quote:
Darn I was hoping the boat was lost for good!
Saw her rig coming back from the Hoh this morning with an empty trailor, looks like they didn't have much luck pulling it out laugh Or maybe it was to bashed up to put back on the trailor, one could only hope.

I was aware that everyone was all right when I put up my original post, but thanks for keeping us in the know, Bain. All I can say is what goes around comes around and usually double. She deserves every bit of [Bleeeeep!] that is thrown out on this one. I would normally keep my mouth shut but this was too good to be true laugh laugh laugh

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:45 PM

AuntyM,

OH MY GOD! eek I've been outed! eek I am so embarrassed, and strangely enough, a little turned on. eek eek

Sparkey,

I figured the Bob and Steve were our very own celebrities, but just in case I was clueless, I wanted to be safe. Those episodes kind of reminded me of that "Tarby and Ben" rough sex video. I'm still chuckling.

Look at it this way. If folks from around the country think she is the norm, then hopefully it will scare them away and leave more fish for us.

There is always a bright side to every story, and this time it turned out to be the bottom of her boat.

Andy
Posted by: Duck In The Fog

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 01:54 PM

I hope everyone is haveing a great time at putting her down. Yes she has said way too many bad insults to a lot of people. Please take it easy on her for there is alot more to it then meets the eye. I do hope and pray that everything will still be o.k. The Duck
Posted by: B. Gray

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 02:25 PM

Dan - yup I hear there's a very nice camera somewhere beneath the Oxbow right now. Whoever finds that downriver is in for a treat.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 03:00 PM

A TV camera, perhaps?

-N.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 03:20 PM

Duck,
Are you saying that she has a good reason for being so damn mean to so many good people?

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 03:52 PM

FishGal is right about her deserving everything she gets on this. She has made attacks on many good people on this board includeing me.

I would never wish something like this on anyone accept ***** she dosent belong guiding or even on the river in a boat for that matter. As other people have already said she is a farce and hasnt been fishing for more than 5 or rowing boat for more than a year. Out of a year since she works she might have rowed that boat 40 tines total and that would be pushing it. She acts like she knows it all and puts on a good show for people that are illinformed or unexpierienced as fisherman, and those are the people that are gonna go on a guided trip with her that coulda ended up dead.

***** deserved every bit of what she got since she didnt get hurt. She is a farce and needs to be exposed to her ignorant followers.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 04:46 PM

Not that I'm "lawsuit happy", but I think Nick should sue. This would appear to be "Gross Neglegence" at it's worst. Heck, it's coming out of the Insurance Companies pocket, might as well see how far he can dig! I'd be willing to bet that any attorney worth his salt could easily get 10K on a settlement. No problem.

Actually, I don't know if one could sue. Don't know why not. It's not like Nick signed a waiver...I hope.

I'm in Todd's domain now. I'll just step back and get out of this one while I can!

Parker
Posted by: SalmonRiverID

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 05:19 PM

More power to you Fishgal. I'm glad you posted the news and I hope you do get a good laugh out of this one, I know I sure am. Of course we're all relieved no one was hurt, but anyone who feels sorry for her just needs to read what she writes and judge for themselves.
Posted by: posh II

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 05:21 PM

I think this has been a breed of stalking through the
forums and in this case has been going on relentlessly for over 2 years. Some one who relies on self satisfaction at the expense of others and calls it fun is worrisome. It is a bully tactic and easily passed on to children. Some primary targets of the slander
and libelous writings have refused to respond to
the CRAP that has been written and rewritten and inserted throughout sick entries on the ******* web and other sites.
People have mentioned safety for future clients...
how about sympathy for the children who might have
to participate.
Posted by: tommo41

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 05:54 PM

Just returned from HER site.

I guess I'n not supposed to understand HER site!

Enjoy Life!

confused
Posted by: haverodwillfish

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 06:41 PM

I just returned (thankfully) from her site also, and, having no previous knowledge of her or her attacks on members of this board and other things mentioned, I have to say only two words: "self centered."
Posted by: Bruce Pearson

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 06:53 PM

Thanks for enlightening us Jim Bain, as always your in the know.

Just curious, what would you know about getting a "Guide License". Did you ever get yours? I'm sure that under pressure you probably did.

I find it curious that you take this stand, you've never be short on flamming, bashing or just simply put being nasty and cruel before. Whats with the change of heart.
Posted by: Pat Graham

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 07:57 PM

The camera that the client lost is fine. I picked it up yesterday when I was on the river. Glad to hear he was fine. Just got off the phone with him and I think that he learned a valuable Lesson. Some people just dont belong on the oars. Going to head down there on Thursday on my day off and see if I can snag a few rods. If I do I will put them up for sale the the classified board.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:34 PM

Pat,

I'm sure Nick was glad to hear you "recovered" his camera......losing it would have made his swim seem even worse, I'm sure. Good luck dredging up some rods.........

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:35 PM

First I am going to start out by saying that this might be long winded so bear with me. I probably will totally contradict what I said earlier and make enemies out of some for what I am going to say but hear goes. How many of you personally know ***** in any way other than what has been said on these boards??? How many of you have actually fished with her? I would venture to say that I am one of the only people on this board who has had any communication with her other than by email. The only other person I know of on here that has in Bob and that is because he guided her. I just got off the phone with her husband Erik and I feel I need to make an apology. I said a couple of things that I shouldn't have and feel bad for it. For all the bashing and crap that goes on on the internet, it becomes very easy to become impersonal with the people that we are interacting with. Take for example all the guys on here and other bulliten boards that claim to know it all and when it really comes down to it they really don't know as much as they say they do. The internet has become a way for people to hide behind a computer screen and talk [Bleeeeep!] to anyone they can and really thats not who they really are. I know you all have seen this and if you haven't your living in a hole. For anyone to come on here and say that she deserves it is the one that really deserves it. I don't care who you are or what you did (barring killing someone that is), noone deserves to have to be in a situation like what happened to her. Ya she said things that many people have taken the wrong way, but if you knew the inside scoop about most of what was going on behind the scenes that you didn't know about you might feel different than you do today. I know part of what went on behind the scenes and believe when I say there is a lot more than what meets the eye. I am not saying what she says or does is always right in my opinion, but you know this is america and we all have the right to say what we want. I have a question for all of you out there that are making fun of her. How many of you have actually rowed this and know what you are talking about? I bet you most of you haven't. Even the guides that row the rivers out there don't think it's funny because they know really how tough a simple piece of water might be if you miss one oar stroke. Anybody thats actually rowed that and knew what happened to her would agree that it could happen to anybody. He told me what happened and yes it could have happened to anybody. You might not agree with everything that she says, but you have to admit that a lot of what she says is true. You might not like how she says it but most of her stuff when you look closely at the whole message behind it isn't that far off. I am not saying that what she says sometimes couldn't have been said differently but you have to remember this is the internet and what is said is sometimes taking the wrong way. Basically what I am saying is that unless you don't know the hole scoop don't pipe in unless you do. Like the whole "steve and bob" cartoon thing. People just jumped to conclusions about the meaning of the names when in actuallity her 2 daughters picked out the names. Before you guys make fun of her, maybe you should fish with her and see what she's really like. Ya she may be outspoken but you might feel differently. I don't mean to alianate anybody for what I just said, but in all honesty when I bluff was called for saying stuff about her I realized I was in the wrong and I think that you would too. I don't mean that I am not going to talk to anybody that doesn't like *****, that your choice wether you choose to talk to her or not. But I would also appreciate it if you don't slander me also for the same reason. I have never met 99.99% of the guys on this board so I am not making any personal slams on anybody. Once again I want to send my apologies and best wishes to her and erik for what I said because she has never said anything about me and it was uncalled for.
Posted by: Bob

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:48 PM

Have to disagree with you fishenfool ... this time of year, wool is supposed to be on your hands, not over your eyes.

I know a lot of folks that have had personal contact with her, and it changes nothing. I'm not gonna sit here and imitate her by making a list ... but I have no regrets over the laughs I've had over her escapade, especially when I received an email from a fella that had a similar ride with her.

As is being said all through cyberspace ... what goes around comes around.

Now I'm gonna go on vacation with a big smile on my face smile

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:53 PM

Bob.......I wasn't referring to you at all in here. You have had enough contact with her that you can make your own opinion. What I am referring to is the people that haven't that are talkin the smack. I didn't mean to personally slander anybody and hope you don't think less of me for saying it. You know as good as I do that most of this stuff is taken way to far.
Posted by: Hoochie

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:55 PM

Hey, Bruce Pearson:

What's the matter? Ya gotta come here for some info because your site has only 160 members?

Get a clue, NO ONE wants to hear your gripes and sniping here or in ifish.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 08:59 PM

Fishinfool....what a bunch of crock. Would I want to see her physically hurt. NO.. Who cares that you talked to Erik. You have no idea what has been put up on a site, sometimes for just minutes,
and then removed.
Her 2 daughters picked out the names. a joke!
What we have is libel and slander and there are laws against that. Her two daughters shouldn't even be exposed to what she puts on her site and
I hope they haven't. This goes back to 2+ years
of internet stalking of certain people. And I
personally have been a target of her comments...never to forget!

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:06 PM

Posh-
Who cares that I talked to Erik????? Why doesn't that matter? Maybe I don't see your point. I am not saying that you don't have the right to not like her for what she said to you. I am just saying the people that she hasn't met are taking it too far. Like I said I didn't mean this personally towards anybody on this board. I just fealt that I needed to apologize for what "I" said.
Posted by: Bruce Pearson

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:09 PM

LOL well if aint Bain's sidekick Kevin Spratley to the rescue.

Thanks for the insite Kevin. I'll keep that in mind wink
Posted by: hawk

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:11 PM

Smells like a turd, looks like a turd, must be a turd. There are sinkers and there are floaters.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:12 PM

Tim,

I actually found the Bob & Steve series to be quite funny and it showed a great deal of creativity. Just coincidence on the names??? Probably not. That said, I have never met her, and don't wish to. I have gone out of my way to meet others on this board, but not for "love", just for love of fishing and hunting.

The bright side to this is that she got a few more hits on her website and that everyone survived.

Take care,
Andy
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:17 PM

i have to say somthing here.. For me seeing her gay comic WAS not funny who cares if someones gay and fishs.. i dont think someone should have to hide the fact that they're gay or face slander from a itch like ***** i mean who really cares if someone is gay i know i dont. I too have found out a thing or two about ***** reading these posts and going to her website and i could really care less.. im not going to go make a comic of her crashing her boat.. it was a bad thing to happen and i dont think anyone should be put into that situation no matter what they did. I think we all should just sit back and let this post die.. we live and learn and i just hope ***** gets somthing out of this and gets off her high horse, and comes into touch with reality.

two wrongs dont make a right.

btw i am not gay

Casey

I put the SIN in fishin

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thefishnfool:
You might not agree with everything that she says, but you have to admit that a lot of what she says is true. You might not like how she says it but most of her stuff when you look closely at the whole message behind it isn't that far off.
That's too funny.
True?
Most of it?
Some of it?
Any of it?
I don't remember any truth.
Occasionally she has some intriguing thoughts on fishing, and it's interesting to read that part.
But... on her rants, If most of what she said were true, then I would have a little more sympathy.
If she were seriously hurt, I would have more sympathy. But she is not.
I know some of the people that she has had fun with, (tearing them apart) and I know that what she says is not true. Not even SLIGHTLY.
I know she doesn't speak the truth about RT.
I know she doesn't speak the truth about me.
I know she doesn't speak the truth about Bob or about Fishgal.
What she speaks is pure evil with malicious intent.
She wants to hurt people.
Why is that? Why would anyone purposefully want to hurt people?
Luckily, most of us realize this and take it with a grain of.... sadness for her pitiful attempts.
Sadness that she would need to do that to attempt to cover whatever hurt her in her past, or whatever!
The boat dumped and now who is hurting?
I'm going to try not to say any more about this.
I closed my thread about it to try and help me to stop.
But then again... I am a slow learner.
shocked
Jen
Posted by: Hoochie

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:41 PM

Jennie: As always, you are a Class Act!!!
Many thanks for your site and your involvement in this one and this subject.

When the truth is known, the ******* was actually FIRED from her last place of employment for some of the same antics she has displayed in the forums and on the rivers. (language and attitudes toward men)

ZERO Tolerance we are told, but I guess she didn't hear and it cost her.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 09:55 PM

Karma, baby. Every chilling drop of water that soaked her to her soul was swimming with karma that day. And now that she is humiliated by the incident people close to her want others to forget what she has said about them in the past and feel sorry for her.

"Don't judge her by what you see online", they say. "There's a lot going on behind the scenes that you don't know, and if you did know then you would feel differently". If she has had problems in her past or present that she needs to deal with, then she needs to get that help. Spewing bitterness and vile on her website only serves as a Vegas-sized lighting display that screams "I need attention, and I'll say whatever it takes to get it".

So it's done. She dunked herself, and she did it with none other than Nick Amato in her boat. And by the luck of the draw she lived through it. We've had our say on it, and now it's time for all of us to move on.

Maybe change for the better will come out of this. Maybe that dip in the water that day will serve as a wake-up call. Maybe nothing will change. Maybe we should just quit giving her all this attention and let her burn out on her own, if that is what she's destined to do.

I think I'll go for the latter, myself.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Jackson:

So it's done. She dunked herself, and she did it with none other than Nick Amato in her boat. And by the luck of the draw she lived through it.
I'd rather die... wink

OK! I quit! I said it! I quit!
I promise! Done!
Finito!
Finished!
But I would rather die than dunk Amato! He's just too dang cute!
smile
J
Posted by: Gregor

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:10 PM

The problem with using Karma as the reason for this cosmic *itchslap is that it removes personal responsibility from the party involved. Put the blame where it's due...

I'm just glad everyone made it safely to the bank.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:12 PM

Well I will say this about A.n.g.i.e. What you see is what you get! She doesn't hide behind a phony facade. You may not like what you see but she doesn't ask for our acceptance or seek it either. Yes she is cruel and hateful too but at least she doesn't try to conceal it.
The old saying "what goes around comes around" really applies here.
It's too bad that a good guy like Nick Amato was involved and I am glad he is okay.
Do you think this will be an awakening to her? Or will she continue her self-delusional fantasy?

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:48 PM

FishenFool-
I have met you and you seem to be very nice and I know you have probally spent more time with her then most of us BUT...

To the level that *ngie took her spite, jealousy and haterid was so far beyond simple humor and just mouthing off. What she said was as malicious and hateful as anything I have ever heard spewed (aside from the rhetoric presented by white supremisits).

I think the parties involved could laugh it off if it was not so hateful and so cruel. There is a line that you do not cross and *ngie passed it by many many miles.

Maybe this dumping will teach her a lesson! She claimed that eveything she ever wrote and blabbered on about was just a game, it was a joke. Well maybe she will realize that it was not a game, that it was real life and she was doing damage to people who did not deserve it.

And if she still does not realize that this is not a game, then all I can say is WE WON!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: MJ1

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 10:57 PM

After going back and reading some of the Other "persons" site , I have to agree ...What goes around , comes around. To dish it out like she does, she better be prepared to deal with the outpouring of "sympathy" she is receiving.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:09 PM

I dont know her or care to ever meet her but the way she goes on about people being geeks and losers, never playing high school sports, she sure spends alot of time thinkin of [Bleeeeep!] to flap her jaw about others. thinking its not right because you dont know her and she is really a PRECIOUS person to not have a laugh about it. open your eyes, I haven't had a laugh like this in a while under the circumstanses. she takes a well known person out. more than likely talkin [Bleeeeep!] the whole time and flips her boat, loses her gear and is humiliated in a way that I have never expeirnced. yeah I cant wait to see what she'll write next. or if at all. Ben
Posted by: G-MAN

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/12/02 11:46 PM

Steve, Bob, Jeanie, FishGal, Enjoy your well earned Gloat! laugh laugh laugh Just got off her site "What a bunch of GARBAGE!" I'm going to the OP next month and need a guide, (if I can't convince FJ to break in his new boat). Why in the world would I want to pay $$ to spend the day with that! confused If I want that level of intellegence to spend the day with fishing, I could get it cheaper at a tavern! I'm from Lynden and resent being called a "Crazed Christen in Cow [Bleeeeep!] Country"! mad I feel sorry for the children in her home. Saidly, they might grow up just like her. Same mannerisms and social values! frown I didn't have an opinion of her until she gave it to me off her web site. It is a LOW one though. frown

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 12:02 AM

G-Man:
I have met her daughter and I am sad to say she is just like her mother.

What a sad tragedy... frown

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 12:10 AM

Well guys-
Maybe I came across the wrong way. I am not trying to say that I was great friends with her cause that would be a lie. I have fished with her a few times and she was nice to ME. For example......last spring I made a trip all the way to Forks from Pullman and somehow in the whole hurry of getting away from Pullman managed to forget my dry bag with half my gear in it. She was nice enough to loan me some of her gear so that a trip that I had looked forward to for a very long time wouldn't be ruined Heck.....it turned out to be one of the best days I have ever experienced in steelhead fishing. I'm not trying to "make fun of" or question yalls feelings towards her. I just found out really what happened to her and fealt really low for insulting someone that had never said or done anything to me personally. Call it the nice person in me, call it whatever you want, but I fealt wrong for kicking someone when they were down so to speak.

Jennie: Sorry if I came across the wrong way, wasn't trying to say what she may of behind the scenes towards your friends, I don't know what was said. Maybe I should clarify myself on the whole "most of what she says is true" thing. I was not referring to her personal slams. I was referring to what she says about techniques, some of her politics, and her attitude towards the snooty flyfisherman. I should have been more clear on that one.
Sparkey: Not trying to cross you cause we all know how well you like each other :-) Will get ahold of you sometime soon. Gonna try and come home sometime in the next couple of weeks and we'll have to hook up and see if we can't tie into some nates on the sky or something.
Posted by: gregotis

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 12:11 AM

When and where do we hear Nick Amato's story about this adventure? This is all new to me, but how can she spin this around? I don't think anyone can. She would be very wise to just run, hide, apologize, and shut up. I couldn't imagine being married to this Ho and having to defend and make up excuses for her. Good luck getting out of this twist of fate, b1cth.
Posted by: bank walker

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 12:24 AM

Kinda sounds like a Soap Oprah. I think alot of us have to grow up in here. The purpose of this board is not to turn into some of the other boards out there. This is a great place to share ideas and other fishing related stuff without the he said/she said b.S.

Too many internet sportsman rolleyes rolleyes

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 12:30 AM

Well said bank walker. I am not goin to add anymore to this. If you have a comment or question about anything that I said........email me and I'll be glad to get back. That is if I'm not out fishing :-)

Tim
Posted by: baitchucker

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 01:25 AM

I just looked at her site for the first and last time. Dose she really think someone would book a trip with her after reading her site. She comes across so arrogant it makes me sick that people across the country can read this and may think people that fish steelhead are this way.
Posted by: slash

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 01:26 AM

I have to respond to this topic! I am Cindy, the wife of Slash, who has not posted on this subject but has told me all about it. I used to fish but now that we have two young children I DEVOTE my life to them. It made me sad to know that the person profiled here has two children, one of whom talks like her. I am assuming that Erik is not her first husband. I bet the first one had enough of her antics to last him a lifetime. I have read enough about her on her site to last me a lifetime. She is a major biatch!!!
Posted by: CRAVEN MOOREHEAD

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 01:51 AM

Last time I read her site was over a year ago...I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am sharp enough to know that if everyone quit visiting her site, she would just fade away. If you say bad things in an empty forest, guess what, your all alone!
Just quit going to her site.
Posted by: slash

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 03:44 AM

Hey guess what?? She loves the attention that she gets! I agree with the previous post (sorry I didn't make a note of your name) We all wish her a bad future but some will still be on her side. I am a totally innocent bystander, read what she has written, and was offended. I feel bad for the ones that take her side, they are looking at her through rose colored glasses! (I enjoyed every post about her demise because she is so rude). Do you think if everyone quit talking about her she might go away?? I hope so!!!!! Cindy
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 05:40 AM

Wow, I just read her site and what a goof... She's really deperate for attention. I guess that comes easy when you flip a drift boat.. She's clueless..
Keith laugh
Posted by: Perfect Drift

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 05:58 AM

Yeah, ditto that Keith.. The chick is a F-R-U-I-T! Keith decided this thread was getting too large so he started a new one. You guys should check it out. wink And yeah, what comes around goes around. Think that's been over-abused a bit, but hey, it's the truth.. Plain and simple.

James

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 07:20 AM

Interesting insight into human nature in this thread. There can be many things learned by many people here. The biggest lesson may be that of the sayings about karma. I've had to learn some things via the school of hards knocks. How you try to change yourself for the better does count. Time reveals these things about everyone! Some of the quotes are interesting. I'll just mention a couple noteworthy ones:

Quote:
"Don't judge her by what you see online", they say. "There's a lot going on behind the scenes that you don't know, and if you did know then you would feel differently". If she has had problems in her past or present that she needs to deal with, then she needs to get that help. Spewing bitterness and vile [behind the scenes] only serves as a lighting display that screams "I need attention, and I'll say whatever it takes to get it".
Right on about her DJ. And I'd say the same thing about A n g i e too. Except I don't think the gawdessofspey ever tried to get some people fired from their jobs for just personal reasons (no real basis). I think I see a pattern here. Just different approaches. A n g i e could use some image lessons about her website, for sure. Most importantly, I hope she learns to be a better role model for her two daughters! ...

Quote:
"i mean who really cares if someone is gay i know i dont. ... btw i'm not gay."
laugh Let's see ... what is that word I'm trying to think of ... oh ya, oxymoronic.

Bob, if I ever decide to turn gay, you are one cute guy and I just might try to steal you away from Fishgal. wink I don't know ~ it's something about a guy that wears a big lifejacket that just starts me hearing bells. It's just so dang ... ah, well, sexy! That's why I had Nick put up the pic of me in a lifevest (geez, my kids were in the boat with me on that trip!). Anybody else get flushed when they see a lifejacket? rolleyes ... laugh
Posted by: hawk

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 07:51 AM

You reap what you sew. Humor and BS is all good, until it is taken to the point of hurting people. I have been to her site a few times, and found it to be loaded with poison.

Don't know if someone in her life neglected her, ignored her, or it's just p*n*s envly, but that chick is loaded with hate. Even a sicko like me doesn't cross the lines with the frequency that she has.

No one deserves to come close to drowning, but I truly believe that eventually you'll get what you have coming to you. Hypocritical, you bet. Life is way too short to treat people with such a lack of respect. Maybe this little episode will bring her down to earth before she ends up killing herself or someone else by being proud and ignorant.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 09:26 AM

For those of you that believe we[the karma believers, and what goes around comes around] shound have sympathy for A.N.G.I.E. for some unknown travesty in her past, she has done unspeakable harm to some people's psychi by being one of the worst[best?] mental bullies I have ever witnessed. Every wife beater, mass murderer, child molester,bully,etc... has a reason for what they do. Is she in that class? Those that have been violated by her may feel so. Many of the really GOOD people in this world have overcome dysfunctions in their lives, to be an emotional bully and then to call it joking is taking the cowards way out!
Posted by: Slab Quest

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 10:43 AM

I just wonder if those of you that support her saw her little piece where she had a picture of a handicapped child in a "special olympics" type race. The caption read something like "Even if you win, you're still a loser".

I was reading some of her site and actually enjoyed some of her crusade against political correctness. I just ignored the personal attacks. But when I saw the picture of the kid in the race..... mad

So now I too am enjoying reading about her little swim. It's perfect - no one hurt except for one big overdue ego.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 11:08 AM

A couple of things:

Sure, it wasn't karma that put her onto that bad stretch of water that day. She made that decision. Karma is what decided whether she made it through or dunked it.

Soap Oprah? That's a mental image that I didn't need this morning, thanks. Soap opera, maybe. wink

At the heart of every cruel person is the memory that someone hurt them very, very badly, and they don't know how to deal with that peacefully. I hope that she finds the way.
Posted by: h2o

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 11:19 AM

I have to admit I am knew to the ***** soap opera...I'll probably be ostracized for having this opinion but...

I have been to her site and see why it offends some people, she says things that are meanspirited and could be hurtful to some people if they aren't willing to poke fun at themselves.

I read nothing on her site however that compares even remotely to the hateful and mean spirited bashing she has taken on this thread. If the conversation about Karma applies, those evil wishers may have their own comeuppance on the way...

Isn't there room on the internet for the full range of possible opinions?? Its this very sort of intolerance that probably led her to her anti-fishgal, anti-Bob stance in the first place. This observation is based on similar experiences I have had with dirty looks, talking behind my back etc. as a newcomer to the Peninsula streams. In one particularly frustrating incident I had a guide spread falsehoods about me because I gave him the silent treatment about my day's success.

Karma works in both directions...

I would not put her attempts at humor in the same class with these people but the most brilliant comedic minds often have a raging hatred...Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy (early, you know, when he was actually funny) and also receive/d heavy backlash.

If you are told that something may be offensive don't look at it, you may be offended

Peace to all..
Posted by: bank walker

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 11:37 AM

99% of us, dont even know this *****. Yet, most of us feel obligated to flame her. You guys give her everything she wants - ATTENTION. Who cares if she bruised some ego's online, its not going to ruin your "internet fisherman" status. If you dont like her site, dont go to it. If she flamed you, take RT's advice and dump a few gallons of paint behind her next boat on that favorite run of yours... wink

I think the Donkey is dead...
Posted by: Duck In The Fog

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 11:51 AM

To everyone, first saying anything about her children is way out of line. PERIOD Next I made a promise that I have to break (I'm sorry ) This makes me fill like sheet. She is with child and I hope that everything is going to be o.k. I wish that a lot of you would put this in perspective.
The problem is the way her personality is rather risque and the way she is about fishing, are some of your egos hurt, so what. This is about a unborn child and if the unborn was hurt or not.
Most of you ,if not all of you didn't know this. It might have changed the way you expressed yourselves and some of you it won't change the way you think. She shouldn't have taken the challenge in her condition. Please ease up on her for now anyway. Jim Marquis

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 01:15 PM

So once again , for those of you that have not recieved a dose of her poison, it is fine to think well of her. If you had walked in the shoes of those she has viosously attacked[not to their face mind you] you may have a little understanding as to the passionate feelings you see here. No body wished she would dump her boat, but no one was surprized by it either. It is not just ego's she attacks, those heal relatively easily. She has attacked GOOD people I know in the core of their being
so if you have been lucky enough not to been her evil focus , good for you. As far as KARMA goes [being a child of the 60's I know about this] it is not wished for, it is what happens.
Posted by: PFunk

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 04:09 PM

Fishgal, What a great topic. As the 100th reply do I win a prize? If I do can I suggest salvage rights? I can always melt the bent boat down, PFunk
Posted by: rainycity

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 05:16 PM

Ryan,
How do you know her daughter???? laugh

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 06:09 PM

Jerry Garcia....You said it so well. And now that some people are going in to see what goes on, let me say that what is up now is not even
half of it.
Kudos to Bob and Corey for being a first class
act....2+ years. And Bob has kept the name blocked....so to all of those who have asked why
now you know!
Kudos to several host sites who refused to carry her abusive writings.
And to ducky fog....Mr. Marquis..you have been
a loving frequent visitor to her sites as well.For 2+ years.
And to the chat forum that she removed because she
couldn't take what she attempted to dish out.
She says it herself...she writes what she wants because she doesn't care about people...particularly
about those who are successful.
Yes...foggy duck (my child chose your name) I have empathy for her children who will need to survive her influence and actions.
Early in the thread it was stated that she was pregnant. What in heaven's name was she doing rowing while pregnant....
And yes, I hope that she is recovering nicely and takes steps to do a reality check!
Posted by: Chuckn'Duck

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 06:18 PM

Guess I'm gay also. According to A.N.G.I.E. (which in drift boat terms could stand for All Nags Get Inverted Eventually) anyone using bobbers as strike indicators (when flyfishing) were gay. I totally dispregarded 99% of the stuff on her site as worthless too me (her opinions fine, whatever, don't care...) But when I read that I just about choked! Could have sworn I wasn't swinging from the other side of the plate for the last 35 years, but now that I've read that....Oh God I need a shrink, I'm a closet gay bobber flinger!!! eek eek confused
Posted by: goforchrome

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 06:26 PM

I have watched this docu-drama from afar from day one and have to admit that I was in no way involved or implicated...
I will also admit that I have a vindictive streak in me a mile wide and if anyone takes a swipe at me or anyone I really know and care about, they have me to deal with as well as the offended.
However, I think that Bankwalker and Jerry Garcia are on the right track...This person has serious issues and may be receiving some kind of perverted gratification over all the ATTENTION that this incident has generated.
A deeper psychological evaluation may even turn up that there was some latent intent to gain ATTENTION thru the dumping of a hi-profile, semi-celebrity in the NW fishing community(Amato).
The more momentum this ripping gains, the more it validates the personality (Hers) involved.
Comparing this to the Assault on 9-11...If terrorists wanted to destroy the confidence (arrogance?) of the American psyche, what better way to defy their attempt than going on with life rather than living in fear.
If you feel you were personally assaulted, I completely understand your position.
If you want to weaken her attempts at gratification thru hatred and malice, just ignore the source.
My $.02

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuckn'Duck:
Guess I'm gay also. According to A.N.G.I.E. (which in drift boat terms could stand for All Nags Get Inverted Eventually)...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Posted by: BigShark

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 07:19 PM

Hey FISHNFOOL, Boy would I like to meet you. I have a bridge I think you would just love to buy from me. It's really a good one and could make you a lot of money. The federal government has been keeping it in tip-top shape. From your post I'm sure you are the kind of guy who would buy it.
Posted by: fishhead5

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 09:35 PM

SlabQuest, I agree with you. Anyone that would have a poster of a handicapp child finishing a race, with the caption " Arguing on the internet is just like the special olympics, even if you come in first, you're still a retard" deserves anything they get.

Fishhead5
Posted by: rodbuster

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 10:19 PM

If she is so evil why is Nick Amato wasting his time with her? Wonder if he will write about his experience. Are you all going to cancel your STS subscriptions if he doesn't flame her.
Posted by: Fishbait

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/13/02 10:42 PM

Any of you that know me know that I absolutely believe the following........" This world is round. Everything comes back to you at some point in time, Live you life accordingly."

Seems this just proves me right, which for those of you that do know me, does not happen all that often...............

Glad no one was badly hurt, but the river gods have spoken..........
Posted by: stilly bum

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 03:30 AM

Her website is bad, but a look at it today doesn't explain all the bad feelings. It started with nasty emails and threats. Not a good way to make friends.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 05:42 AM

As far as rowing while pregnant, I have to question how much she loves that child.

Alot of the new guys think the only flaming she has done is on her web site. Well, there's a reason she's been kicked off every msg brd out there!!! Think this is a soap opera, should have seen it.

This is the day everyone has waited for.
Posted by: scottguides

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 10:23 AM

i just took the time to read the fishing ******* website.cruel is a understatement.i am truely amazed this person can book fishing trips.from what i read she spent some time with some excellant fishing guides learning rivers,bought a boat and a guide lisence and the first year out she crashes.she even bashs the guy she dumped in the river. confused scott
Posted by: Bigdog2250

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 02:44 PM

COME ON!!! How long ago did this horse die?????

mad mad mad
Posted by: POS Clerk

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 04:03 PM

Forgive me Mr. Censor

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 04:16 PM

posclerk.....YOU DON'T NEED TO BRING HER ****
TO THIS BOARD....
Posted by: cowlitzfisherman

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 06:17 PM

Really, 115 posts on this issue!

There is no question; it's now time to call in Dr. Laura to resolve this trauma! laugh laugh laugh eek eek eek

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 07:02 PM

Thank you POS CLERK.....
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.....Especially to
BOB and COREY.....JON AND TINA.....AND TO
ALL THE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO CARE ABOUT EACH
OTHER.....AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Posted by: Dick

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 10:52 PM

laugh

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 10:53 PM

Word has it the boat was pulled out this morning... frown

Oh well...once my restraining order is up in a few months, God knows I will be following her downriver, net in hand...it'll be like Christmas but without the crappy socks and such. laugh laugh

Maybe she'll be so gunshy that she will limit her fishing to the Lil Bit O-Heaven trout farm. laugh

Or maybe she'll do something really 'smart' and throw the boat in at the SF Calawah and row Hell's Half-Mile...then we would never have to hear from her or again.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 10:58 PM

Just read her take on the little "mishap" she had. Doesn't sound to repentant about anything does she? Too bad this didn't teach her how to be humble. Oh well maybe next time fate won't be so kind to her and the results could be tragic.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 11:10 PM

I kinda like the part where she talks about not rowing the rivers of the OP anymore because she is weak and small and just a women.

THANK GOD!!

But one must think of the poor coyotes out there..they are going to have one less dog to breed with.
Posted by: Pat Graham

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 11:37 PM

where did you read about her little take on the whole deal. I want to read it.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 11:50 PM

Pat-
Visit *****'s Day on her site or as I like to call it "the persistent barking of a b*tch in heat".

She actually mentioned you... wink

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/14/02 11:59 PM

its not there anymore, I need to read it
Posted by: haverodwillfish

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 12:21 AM

Posted by: birdhunter

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 01:05 AM

Posted by: Chuck

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 01:06 AM

Well I followed this a little, seein as how i use to flame with/on *****, and had been waitin to read her story. I got about five sentences into it and thought why do people put themselves through crap like this? Why do I? Get all riled up about something that is going to do nothing xcept bruise your psychi. Go to far with it and you end up like Ryan or worse, like her. Tom Lycos has gotten rich off it--inciting war within ourselves.
I went round and round with her everyday. I feel I was a large part of her stopping her own BB. Hitting on Ryan's galfriend, man that was classic. But I found that, even after burning her,there wasnt that feeling of any accomplishment, just knowledge that we would both do it again. No satisfaction. You guys with the time go ahead, plunge right in. You are doing yourselves more harm then good. No peace will evolve in you from this. We (humans) seem to like it this way.

Fishing Ted/Bud/
Posted by: cowlitzfisherman

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 09:19 AM

Like I said earlier guys; It's now time to call in Dr. Laura to reslove this truma! Let it go laugh laugh laugh eek eek eek

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 11:30 AM

Keep fueling the fire, folks. As long as you keep doing that it'll keep burning.

This thread has gone way beyond the need for my horsey, so I won't even bother.
Posted by: Wife_of_Slash

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 03:08 PM

I say keep the fire burning on this topic!!! I love reading it all. She is pure evil.
Posted by: KurtF

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 03:19 PM

I would like to see this thread closed...I think the majority of us are tired of this subject. Go bash at NW Fishing if you need to, that's what it's there for. rolleyes

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 03:58 PM

I was hoping it would turn into another North River thread like on the other board. laugh
Posted by: Bigdog2250

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 04:06 PM

KENT!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wife_of_Slash:
I say keep the fire burning on this topic!!! I love reading it all. [b]She is pure evil.[/b]
She is hateful there's no doubt about that! but RT and I can tell about you about other evil people on these DB's. As far as I know ***** never sought to get someone terminated from their jobs because of personal differences. She hasn't tried that has she? Or has she harassed someone from just trying to do their job? Believe me W of S there are those that do this and there is more than one of them too.

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 11:32 PM

I like you Stew!! I am not vindictive in any way shape or form. I always try to make friends that are impossible to be friendly with, and have as of yet, been successful. She is one person that I would not even try with! Slash (and this is really his nickname that everyone at work calls him) (and now even others that he fishes with, the name dates back to 1997) told me that you quoted me and he couldn't believe it. I caught my first salmon when I was about 6 years old fishing in Case Inlet where my family owns property (Puget Sound). My sister and I drifted out on an old beach boat that was still tied to a log on shore during high tide, we went out about 15 feet into the lagoon. We had fishing line tied to paint brushes with who knows what kind of hooks at the end. Sis pulled hers out when she saw a school of "big" fish underneath and then one ate my bait. I think we were using bologna or maybe corn pieces. I freaked out and just pulled it up. We had salmon for dinner that night. Don't ask me if it was a native because I don't know. If it was I am sorry. I know better now. I love this board even though I don't fish anymore (Slash wants me to). We have 2 kids under 4 years old and I think they are more important. If you want to know why I won't fish with Slash, e-mail me and I might tell you. This board is great and I have had the best time all week reading about "her" PS.... Ryan's post about his adventure with the hook is absolutely hilarious!!!! I took it in the lip one time with a fouled cast!! Take care.... Cindy

Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com - 02/15/02 11:43 PM

Stew, those people are not nice. Do unto others as you wish done unto you is my motto.