IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!!

Posted by: hedgehog

IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 03:37 PM

okay everyone, please bear with me through this. I am the REAL Nathan Ereth. I've been gone since monday on a trip to pateros and winthrop. Meanwhile I had a buddy of mine, Andrew mad , was over house-sitting for me and my cat. I came back today and he said that he created an account for me, and that he may have pissed some of you off in the process. I went to read what he wrote this morning, HOLLY SMOKES. Making a couple of you mad was an understatement! I am sorry about this everyone, i usually dont come here,cuase i dont have the time to chat, i just check the river flows and reports and then head off to the river(mentally) while in my phsycology class.
I need to set some things straight, i go to school full time, at evergreen state college, and yes I do work for the dept., helping my dad do stream surveys, I am 19 not 20, and I race mountain bikes(cross-country,downhill,and dual slalom) for a living.
I came to give an apology, I am really sorry about unleashing that dickhead on you guys. He's a decent guy, but he's a sophmore in high school and like most of you said, he either doesnt know what he's talking about or he really knows how to push your buttons, oh yes, he excels at that.
So from me, here in my phsycology class, I want to offer my apology, in the hopes that you won't hold any grudges against my name and that you will let me stay here with everyone. I like what is said on this board, most of it is hitting the needle right on the head. Again I' am sorry, I am going to put a password on my home computer so he can get on unless he's with me, so we wont have this problem again. Thanks a lot everyone, and please accept my apology on his behalf.

Sincerely
Nathan Ereth frown
ps. The name Hedgehog came about because my hair looks similar to a hedgehog, its not related in any way to Ron Jeremy.
Posted by: Dave Jackson

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 04:15 PM

Either this is a good way to hit the ol <RESET> button or you've got some butt kicking on your honeydo list. Luckily I've got ADHD (either that or strong apathy) and I'll forget soon enough.

Oh, and your psychology professor will not likely care much for your misspelling of psychology. Better brush up on that one.
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 04:20 PM

For somereason i dont believe you, and if in fact your friend created that account why not just make a new one and start over? seems like a more logical way to me????

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 04:25 PM

OH and another thing if you cant trust the "friend" with your screen name how hell do yo trust him with your cat and house!!@!@! you're just as stupid as him..

fing fool
Posted by: CRAVEN MOOREHEAD

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 04:36 PM

I don't take things personally, but I agree with FishinSinsation 100%. I think not only are you not owning up to what you said, but want to blame someone else for it. You may be 19, but sounds like you are 9. Take a time out, go read for 15 minutes and no dessert for you tonight.
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 07:16 PM

What's going to stop your good buddy from logging on with a different machine? He was in charge of logging you in.......wasn't he?

Start over by editing your profile...also the moniker hedgehog has some serious funk on it...I would jettison it to!

For the most part this board consists of serious fisherpersons...we may not be able to unite on political issues, but we sure as h*ll can when dealing with the likes of an out of control hedgehog!! mad

FJ...out.
Posted by: Bob D

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 07:26 PM

Whats wrong with being related to Ron Jeremy? Hes a idol!

Bob D
Posted by: DM

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 07:36 PM

HedgeHog
I just got threw reading your previous posts.
JEEEEES man get a new friend if that is really who did post those. mad
Posted by: Phish

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/21/02 10:28 PM

evargreen collage must let ne1 in there skool. i r is having a hard time desifering your gramar.

Seriously, why impersonate someone of an older age when your communication skills are of a 12 year old?
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 12:25 AM

rolleyes rolleyes
Posted by: G-MAN

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 01:57 AM

"Oh, it wasn't me it was the one armed man" (insert stupid face here!) What a bunch of Crap! It was him. Go back and check his spelling style and use of capital letters like I and i. They eventually follow the same pattern. This is the same Hedgehog. I was born at night but it wasn't last night! eek
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 02:45 AM

The biggest give away is the lack of paragraphs. Sorry, MY pet peeve.

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 03:38 AM

I finally found info out about who this guy really is!>>>>>>>>> The real hedgehog!
Posted by: fishingfool

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 04:26 AM

We now are offering for $9.95 a guide to grammar,spelling,punctuation, and how important it is on the fishing boards.I dont think english classes start until April 1. Until then Misspell On!!!!!!
Posted by: sinker

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 06:45 AM

There's only one TRUE hedgehog!!!!! laugh

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishingfool:
We now are offering for $9.95 a guide to grammar,<space>spelling,<space>punctuation, and how important it is on the fishing boards.<double-space>I dont think <uppercase E>nglish classes start until April 1. Until then<comma> Misspell On!!!!!!
I'll let the capitalization of "Misspell On" alone, as it's kind of a battle cry that probably would have been served better encapsulated in quotes. Otherwise, not too shabby. wink

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 12:55 PM

Just as long as you keep in mind that, while I'm easy, I'm certainly not cheap.
Posted by: GutZ

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 02:17 PM

DJ;
I am glad to hear your not sheep. wink
Posted by: Osprey

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 02:49 PM

cheap?.....easy......doesn't matter if when you're still...ugly wink ....Os

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 03:05 PM

Must've gotten that part from the rotted-out part of your side of the family tree.

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 03:54 PM

I think we can stop beating up poor Nathan now. Please be careful about what you post, and who you let on to your computer. I am willing to forgive.

Group hug anyone???????
Posted by: Osprey

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 04:43 PM

Remember We sent that part of the family tree south of the Big water........too many people wanting to date at family reunions......Os

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 05:04 PM

i have a second cousin whois pretty damn hot!!

she thought i was cute too..

ah well !
Posted by: ynotfish

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/22/02 08:07 PM

that family tree has few branches laugh
mike
Posted by: Wife_of_Slash

Re: IMPORTANT, IT'S ALL A MISTAKE!! - 02/24/02 09:10 PM

OK, I have to put my two cents in on this one! Now don't get me wrong... To be catagorized as a "smolt" is an honor for me because I am really an egg on the end of a hook. Nathan, you made a mistake. Now fix it! You need to sign back in under a different name and start over. If you go back and read the posts that "Andrew" supposedly wrote, you will see where you messed up. This is a great board with an extensive amount of knowledge and expertise expressed everyday. We all can learn from posts on Bob's board. Eat crow or start over!! Still on my way to becoming a "smolt"!!!!! Cindy