Team Toad

Posted by: The Moderator

Team Toad - 03/03/02 08:02 PM

Team Toad members, BK and The Kid managed to C&R a 31.5 and 25 pound Toad within this last week! You just don't see Toads of that size that often, let alone two in one week.

I've got pictures of BK's 31.5 pound fish, but won't post them without his permission. The Kid didn't get any photos of his recent Toad. D'oh! frown

The Toads are out there this year, probably more then we've seen in a while. Get out there and get your "Toad of a Lifetime"!

This isn't a hook debate, so I won't even bother to tell you that they were caught on Vision siwash hooks. Oops. wink
Posted by: $$B-MONEY$$

Re: Team Toad - 03/03/02 08:54 PM

Parker I already loaded the pics to BB storage but I cant put them on the BB page. Maybe you can.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Team Toad - 03/03/02 09:11 PM

Nice fish!

This pic showed the best colors.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Team Toad - 03/03/02 09:14 PM

Holy Crap BK....you da' man. laugh

Re: Team Toad - 03/03/02 09:18 PM

Oh ya, it taped out at 44 3/4 X 23 1/2. It was great to see him swim off just fine! Now I need to come up with a $1000 plus.
Posted by: Dave Jackson

Re: Team Toad - 03/03/02 09:31 PM

Ribbit. laugh
Posted by: B. Gray

Re: Team Toad - 03/04/02 12:18 PM

What a beaut! Gotta love the big shoulders on those guys...nice job. Care to share what you fooled him with?

Re: Team Toad - 03/04/02 04:43 PM

Pink okie and prawn meat. laugh laugh laugh Oh and a 2/0 vision hook!
Posted by: superfly

Re: Team Toad - 03/04/02 11:50 PM

Parker,
You forgot that several weeks ago I had a couple of clients who landed two 20's in about a 15 minute span, then BK came through and got another 20 plus soon there after.
All on double #2 visions and Eggs
Peace Superfly laugh laugh
Posted by: dobberbown

Re: Team Toad - 03/05/02 12:01 AM

But God you Vision guys are a bunch of Homers. laugh laugh laugh Nice fish BK! I caught my first Steelhead on that tadpolly I stole from you.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Team Toad - 03/06/02 02:45 PM

20's are nice fish, but they are not really Toads. 25+ is a Toad. 20's are just Hogs! wink

Ok, we'll let the audience decide if these are Hogs or Toads.

Here's the first one of the day for Heather.

Ok, here's the next one. This one is closer to the Toad catagory. Nice fish!

Unfortunately, she's doing the "RT" style of Grip N Grin. That makes the fish appear larger then it really is. In this case, not too sure how much "larger" these fish are appearing to be. They are both big hens, so I don't think there's much "photo illusion" to those photos.
Posted by: KNOPHISH

Re: Team Toad - 03/06/02 03:03 PM

Very nice!! :p fish aren't too bad either.