Some Super Chromers!

Posted by: The Moderator

Some Super Chromers! - 03/18/02 02:22 PM

Damn! These fish were so bright they over exposed the shots on my digital camera!

Not.

Although, I would have loved to have shown you these nice Cowlitz fish that Rooster and Ben are Gripping and Grinning with, due to operator error and pointing directly at the sunlight, this photo turned out like crap!

Oh well, there's always next time!

Rooster is a hell of a great guy, tells a mean story, and promptly schooled my sorry butt on the Cow on Saturday. I'm blaming The Kid's "magic eggs" he let me use. Those Cow fish didn't want anything to do with those eggs! frown

Nice fishing with you and Ben, Rooster. That was a fun, although damn cold, day on the river!
Posted by: Rooster

Re: Some Super Chromers! - 03/18/02 03:09 PM

Well Parker, I can only imagine how many more we would have caught if'n you didnt insist on using camoflage line!!!
I feel bad, I like to net fiah ALMOST as much as I like rearing back 'em. I would have really liked to see that hookset you were yapping about.
Anybody that wants to take Parker fishing, I reccomend it. He's a great bow man, and he hangs up on bottom alot, so you dont have to worry about him getting his eggs in the hole first!!!!
I guess after i thaw out sometime this spring we will have to go again.
Posted by: Osprey

Re: Some Super Chromers! - 03/18/02 05:01 PM

Out fished...again huh Parker confused
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Some Super Chromers! - 03/18/02 05:09 PM

I don't know if I'd call that fishing. More like bottom draggin, followed by bottom snagging, followed by re-tieing. Repeat often.

Wow. There's an amazing amount of line snags on the Cow.

The Cow and I just don't get along. Either that, or I really pissed off the FishGods! They were sure angry at me on Saturday!