Big Thanks for F4

Posted by: Trick

Big Thanks for F4 - 04/13/02 11:12 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for all they did to organize the "Big One". Giz went to alot of work and it showed. Thanks to everyone that provided the good eats and door prizes also.

My son really enjoyed it and has been talking about it since we left.

I would like to apologize for allowing the WA boys to "woop butt" on the OR bunch. The differance one fish can make. I know...I didn't help matters by cleaning my fish, but I knew I had to get the lead about before the check in time. Giz is sharp and would have certainly caught it. rolleyes

Anyways.....Thanks again! smile
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Big Thanks for F4 - 04/14/02 03:54 PM

We all will second that. Giz, Thumper, DJ, and Roy put a lot of effort into this event. And it went very well. Thanks much guys! The fishing wasn't up to expectations, the run peak seems late due to colder water temps this spring. But someone from upstairs was looking over us yesterday, as the big rain held off until just after the event was over. Fun day.

Steve
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: Big Thanks for F4 - 04/14/02 05:35 PM

I would also like to thank the fine folks who put themselves on one heck of a shindig for us all to enjoy!
Thanks...your efforts were noticed! laugh

All the really good *zipper* lip info flew while doing the final cleanup...Thanks for giving up all those Oreo fishisms Wiser, Fresh Fruit, Giz and Bait O eggs! laugh

My license plate made it tough to get away with being from St. Helens...and boy did a few of the locals notice. rolleyes Thanks local Helenites for the use of your river...I tried to leave it in as good a shape...if not better...when I left! Thanks again.

It was good to finally meet for the first time...Giz,DanS,Osprey,DJ,Fshng1,scotty98,jeffhead,fishalot,baitOeggs,Fisherdan and son,RJ,Fresh Fruit,LooseBruce,Thumper and GMAN's son. If I left anybody out please forgive...

A big thanks to Wiser...who I also met in person for the first time. Thanks for a great time! You are SuperWiser in my book! I would go fish with you anytime! Your neck of the woods or mine!

FJ...out.
Posted by: Fisherdan

Re: Big Thanks for F4 - 04/14/02 11:52 PM

Agreed.

It was great to put some faces to the names.

My "thank you" to those who helped organize.

My "Thanks a bunch" to the providers of the BBQ'd shrimp smile