Selling rods

Posted by: JR32

Selling rods - 06/03/02 04:29 PM

I have been trying to sell one of my rods for the last month or so. I have posted it in the various classifieds on a few of the fishing sites with no takers. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few places were I might get better results. The rod is a brand new custom built All Star 1086 (Thought I had a use for it but found out I don't need that much rod). I am also planning on selling my a bunch of older steelhead rods that I have up graded on ( Buzz Ramseys and Lamiglass). Any information on possible places to sell these rods would be greatly appreaciated.
Posted by: rc

Re: Selling rods - 06/03/02 09:04 PM

Hey John. Sorry, but I don't have any great ideas about where to advertise your rods. I can't say enough though about the 9' AllStar that you built me last fall. With my Curado it's awesome drifting for steelies . I don't have a need for the AllStar rod that you're selling but let's talk about an AllStar spinning rod for summers. cool

Ron
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: Selling rods - 06/03/02 09:11 PM

what lamiglas rods do you have for sale?
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: Selling rods - 06/03/02 09:22 PM

And here I thought you were now above using a Lamiglass FS! eek

Beware elguapo...sounds like FS playing "if the price is right". wink

FJ...out.
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: Selling rods - 06/03/02 10:35 PM

if you must know FJ i am looking for a rod that i'll be leaving in my car while i am in class in august.. then it's right to the puyallup to catch some fish smile

people steal loomis rods because theyre the best lamisnap on the other hand.. no worries wink
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: Selling rods - 06/03/02 10:45 PM

So...justifying your need to slum it huh? eek

Do you really think brand has anything to do with a thiefs mentality? confused

I'm thinking that they will take anything regardless of brand! mad

BTW...did they ever catch those guys that stole your Air Supply CD's? :p laugh

FJ...out.
Posted by: CRAVEN MOOREHEAD

Re: Selling rods - 06/04/02 08:39 AM

air supply cd's? dang, I thought they were ABBA laugh