Im back!!!!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous

Im back!!!!!!! - 06/11/02 08:06 PM

Home agian, Its good to be back to the great North West. Ive been lying around the past few days, havent had much of an urge to get on the water just been enjoying my family. I hope to get out this Friday Havent heard alot of good things from the rivers but Ill have to try it anyways.
Posted by: ltlCLEO

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/11/02 08:33 PM

welcome back Rich!!! smile

If ya end up over at your parents you might want to hit one of the rivers up in the Buckhorn wilderness!! wink
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/11/02 09:22 PM

Welcome back! I hope you had an opportunity to catch some cool looking fish. If you did, post the pictures. Thanks for the photos in the past.

Andy
Posted by: fromcuthroattosteelies

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/11/02 09:52 PM

it is not a good one.....
martin
Posted by: Kid Sauk

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/12/02 12:07 AM

Rich, glad to have you back. Just in time for some great weather too! laugh

I'm headed your way next week on business maybe we can "hook up". Pun intended wink
Posted by: plug puller

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/12/02 01:35 AM

Rich,
Nice, that you are back. In time for summerruns and some springers. Was your trip police related? Did tanner go with you? Well take care.
Chris laugh
Posted by: Krome Brite

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/13/02 01:03 AM

Welcome back Rich! I've been gone for a couple months too!
Posted by: Bob

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/13/02 02:36 AM

Welcome back Rich, have to tell us about the training some time smile Save some fish for us back home!
Posted by: fromcuthroattosteelies

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/13/02 10:43 AM

I'm so excited to meet up with you Friday and Sunday. Give me a jingle this weekend so we can work things out (times, etc....) I'm leaving a little earlier than I originally thought. Probably Wednesday. Fishing Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. I know you will want to sleep in on Friday, but who cares. FIRST LIGHT RICHIE IS A MUST!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/13/02 06:40 PM

First light is good for me friday Justin.
Posted by: Fish Jesus

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/15/02 11:53 PM

You left? wink

Welcome back Rich! cool

FJ...out.
Posted by: Chromeo

Re: Im back!!!!!!! - 06/16/02 12:02 AM

fj no floatilla?

Tyler