Canadian Rivers Information

Posted by: G-MAN

Canadian Rivers Information - 09/29/02 12:34 AM

Anyone looking for info info on the Vedder, Fraser, Chehalis or other Great North Fishing Info go to BEEKS board at WWW.CoastAngler.com.

I forget that some of you WAY down south are just fool enough to drive all the way up here just to catch a 40lb King from the bank, in a FAST, NARROW, CLEAR river like the Vedder, just to have it SPOOL ALL YOUR LINE OUT!!! eek FOOLS!

Or catch so many sea lice infested Silvers or Sockeye that your arms hurt too much you can't go to work the next day...SO STAY HOME!!!
Remember...there are millions of people on welfare depending on you laugh laugh

After most of the lower rivers are closed for steelhead, the Vedder is just getting HOTT!!! eek

The Chehalis river has sooooo many BIG Chums in it, THOUSANDS!!!! even "FS" could catch one on his "BEST" day laugh

The Fraser, has sturgeon in it bigger than Fisher Dan!!!! eek

And the beer is sooooo strong, after only 1, Gooose would be a DEAD DUCK!!! eek

And the WOMEN...Sorry, this part is for TTT only... I'll tell ya at F6.9 laugh

And the exchange rate...I think is like 1 of our dollars equal about $300 of their's, or something like that laugh

Life is Great, ain't it? laugh
Posted by: ramstrong

Re: Canadian Rivers Information - 09/29/02 12:14 PM

G-Man did Landry hire you as his PR coordinator? The fishing isn't that good up there. I repeat, the fishing isn't that good up there. I don't even know why I'm going up there in 3 weeks. rolleyes wink rolleyes

CoastAngler is the best bait/hardware oriented site I've found for BC. All they need now is for the board to get more active.
Posted by: G-MAN

Re: Canadian Rivers Information - 09/29/02 03:24 PM

Ramstrong,
let me know when your comming up, what days and where? Vedder? eek
Maybe we can hook up, I enjoy meeting others on this board. smile
It rained last night! laugh
Posted by: S W J

Re: Canadian Rivers Information - 09/30/02 12:21 AM

G-MAN -
I just moved up to B ham and need someone to fish with. I've never fished in BC, so name the day and Ill drive.
Posted by: ramstrong

Re: Canadian Rivers Information - 09/30/02 01:29 AM

G-MAN, We'll be up there the 19th-22nd. We'll be towing up the sled and probablly fishing the Harrison and Fraser. We'll be fishing with Landry one day. Don't know which day though. It's always good to meet new people.