New Toy!

Posted by: The Moderator

New Toy! - 10/04/02 07:02 PM

Picked up a Sony DCR-TRV27 MiniDV camcorder! Got my wife believing we needed one for "the baby". wink

What that really means is now I can innodate you all with streaming fish videos instead of digital photographs!

Ooooh, I can hardly wait! Just gotta go out and get me a waterproof case and start taking it on fishing trips! wink

PS. Oh yeah, still have that Allstar Elite 1141s for sale. The person that was going to buy it broke himself..or something like that. Anyways, email me if interested. $80 + $10 for shipping/handling.
Posted by: 4Salt

Re: New Toy! - 10/04/02 07:11 PM

They make a waterproof housing for that camera so you could get the underwater action shots as well. All you need now is Final Cut Pro video editing software for your Mac, and look out Bill Dance! laugh laugh
Posted by: mtlhead

Re: New Toy! - 10/04/02 09:09 PM

Go and check at sierratradingpost.com, look at item #81690, it's a waterproof bag for cameras. Regular price is$36.00, but it is clearanced at $8.95. I don't know if it will fit your deal but it's worth looking at. I've ordered one for my digital camera, for the money it's a cheap insurance plan while out on the river in the pontoon boat.
Posted by: AkKings

Re: New Toy! - 10/05/02 12:53 AM

Get them cool toys while you can, before long, all your toys are going to have Fisher-Price labels on them wink . Current member of the Pampers pro-staff.
Posted by: Bart

Re: New Toy! - 10/05/02 03:05 PM

Been there, buy 'em now. Loomis is replaced by Fisher - Price. It's an investment that in a few SHORT years returns a big smile,a hug and "Thanks Dad, now I know why you love this so much. When can we go again?"

Bart

Gold medal, Pampers "Father's Diaper Changing Race", Dallas, 1982