Salmon University.....Chums in the salt

Posted by: Little Fish

Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/09/02 12:20 PM

Anyone make it to the meeting last night in Gig Harbor. How was it? What did you learn? I would have liked to go, but had to work.
JMS
Posted by: jeff'e'd

Re: Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/10/02 02:53 PM

No one went to the meeting to hear the scoop on Chums in the salt????.... I too am curious about what Tom Nelson had to say.
Posted by: Busy

Re: Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/10/02 08:13 PM

Found the link on the Salmon U website....maybe that is why some people were not posting? Here it is. I am interested in trying some of these techniques out!

http://www.salmonuniversity.com/ol_saltwater_chum_fishing.html
Posted by: Jack

Re: Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/11/02 02:42 AM

Sorry that I didn't post earlier. I was at that meeting with Tom and it was very enjoyable. He told his usual jokes (which were hilarious!) and spoke about the Chum in salt. The link that Busy posted for Salmon University is exactly what Tom talked about. In fact, Tom covered everything on that page almost in the exact order. He's quite the speaker. Jack
Posted by: Jack

Re: Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/11/02 02:43 AM

Sorry that I didn't post earlier. I was at that meeting with Tom and it was very enjoyable. He told his usual jokes (which were hilarious!) and spoke about the Chum in salt. The link that Busy posted for Salmon University is exactly what Tom talked about. In fact, Tom covered everything on that page almost in the exact order. He's quite the speaker. Jack
Posted by: Little Fish

Re: Salmon University.....Chums in the salt - 10/11/02 12:28 PM

Thanks guys.....thought I knew that website inside/out, but apparently not. Better go poke around.
JMS