New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!!

Posted by: superfly

New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 04:37 AM

Well it is time to let the cat out of the Bag and let you all know that the new Vision size 3 hook specifically made for all you free and side drifters will be available December 1st. Just in time for Christmas!!!!
It will be packaged in 25,100, and 1000 packs.
It will be priced comparably with the rest of the Vision line. I hope you will all give it a try.
Ask for it at your local retailer.
Peace Superfly
beer
Posted by: BERKLEY BOY75

Re: New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 11:15 AM

superfly,
are you still interested in some labels? or jus shopping around? anyways, if your serious, we can do ya up some good labels, i can even send you samples of our work we do, all i need is a addy...**bb**
Posted by: Jigman

Re: New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 05:09 PM

That should be a nice size to have. I've always ran a #2 and a #4 together but with #3's I can run them on both.
Posted by: JTD

Re: New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 07:10 PM

I a scared to ask...

spam?
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 08:00 PM

No.

Spam comes in a blue can and tastes really bad. Although no scientifically proven, Spam will probably cause harm to you if ingested.

Vision #3's come in clear plastic packaging and will do some serious damage to the inside of your mouth and guts if ingested.

I'd better put up a DISCLAIMER for all Vision products, so there won't be any further confusion:

DO NOT LICK.

There, you've been warned.
Posted by: Bob

Re: New Vision Size 3 Hook !!!!!! - 11/14/02 09:04 PM

You purchase an ad at the top of the page to help with server & software costs, you can pimp you products a little smile

Joe ... email me, time to extend the ad!