Neah Bay salmon

Posted by: Zen Leecher aka Bill W

Neah Bay salmon - 11/20/02 11:43 AM

Anyone here fish Neah Bay for salmon this last year either in the Memorial Day season or the second one that was right after 4th of July?

If so, I'd like to chat with you off-line to pick your brain on where you fished and how you did. Also if you trolled or mooched.

I just got a new boat this last September and am eager to get back up to Neah Bay to chase the bottom fish and also fish for salmon if they have another opener for the 2003 season.

thanks in advance,
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/20/02 12:47 PM

YES!!
Posted by: jeff'e'd

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/20/02 12:58 PM

I gave the early chinook salmon opener this year a try and managed to scrape up a few, but not spectacular for me at all. Best luck was at Mushroom rock. The wind and waves were pretty bad, so we didn't go past Tatoosh. If your boat can handle the rough water, you will do better by going out to swiftsure.
Posted by: John Lee Hookum

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/20/02 10:52 PM

Been their, Did that, got the T- shirt and Bumpersticker.
Posted by: Zen Leecher aka Bill W

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/21/02 11:28 AM

sent you guys emails or pm's.
Posted by: Fishinnut

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/21/02 11:11 PM

Fished Neah Bay from July 2-10. Halibut and Kings, Had a ball. Very long days in the boat. Couldn't quit. hello Email me at rgarner755@aol.com hello hello hello
Posted by: havnfun

Re: Neah Bay salmon - 11/21/02 11:22 PM

laugh did the butt thing also down to umalilla reef for ling sea bass, silvers also drop a line