Bogey Drift

Posted by: SteelyDon

Bogey Drift - 12/20/02 01:25 PM

I plan of fishing the Bogey Sunday and Monday. I will be taking my 20 yr old son, trying to get him involved in fishing. Its been 2 or 3 years since I drifted it and want to make sure I know the launch sites, (Ponds down to Wilson's) and distance between them. Reason is I have little Honda 50 Moped that I will be using for a turnaround vehicle, it only goes 25 MPH, so I want to know how long it will take to get from Wilson's back to the Ponds. I would appreciated any directions and time estimates you can give, also I haven't seen any posts on how the fishing has been since the rivers have been dropping, any updates?

Re: Bogey Drift - 12/25/02 03:00 AM

Looks like the 7 or so post hear got wiped out. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that replied. My son bagged out on me so I fished the Salmon and then an hour or so at Bogacial ponds. Salmon produced one hard earned fish and nothing on the Bogey so I called it quits and headed back home to save the day away from the family when the fish are in.
Posted by: Bob

Re: Bogey Drift - 12/25/02 09:14 PM

Actually, I think you posted the original subject twice (I usually try to pull dupes when I see them) and the other orignal thread is till floating out there wink

Let's hope for a few more fish everywhere soon!

Re: Bogey Drift - 12/26/02 01:21 AM

Bob,
Yep I think you are right, I remember having to enter it again because I didn't see it the first time. I recently re-registered and was having problems (could only make posts from work but not at home). I was having problems with internet settings, something about my "cookies". I got it resolved by lowering my internet cookies security settings to medium from high.
Anyway, Thanks. My replies are working every time now. Merry Christmas.