Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff...

Posted by: MacSteely

Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/26/02 07:59 PM

Thinking about planning a steelhead trip on the Lower Quinault in mid Febuary.....Is this a good time of the year to go and who would be a good guide or guide service to contact for reservations?
Thanks for any and all help!

Mac
Posted by: Woodchuck

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/26/02 08:35 PM

No matter what Grandpa says, its always bad on the lower river! February is rotten! And no matter what don't go out with Robbin Rhodes of Quinault Guide Service. There are no fish in the river during feb. March is really bad as well. I'll dig robbins # up if you need it. Check the web and if you cant come up with it let me know. Terrible, rotten place to go fishing! And don't ever listen to what Grandpa has to say about it! If you can get on with Robbin he should be able to get you into some good fishing.
Posted by: chrome/22

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/26/02 09:15 PM

Mac, you got mail........ cool
Posted by: Duck In The Fog

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/27/02 02:05 PM

Last week in March has always been the best month for me. Caught a 26Lb steely last march. I don't know where Woodchuck gets his advice but it can't be from experience. Get a hold of Lower Quinalt Guide service and they will set you up. The Duck
Posted by: bardo

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/27/02 02:15 PM

I THINK WOODCHUCK WAS PULLING YOUR LEG. HE DOESN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE FISHING THE PRIME TIME. THERE ARE 35 MILES OF RIVER, SO THERE IS LOTS OF ROOM FOR EVERYONE.
Posted by: Woodchuck

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/27/02 06:07 PM

When Robbin is into it, he is probably one of the best guides on the river. I just don't like it when he cheats on me and takes out somebody else. eek
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/27/02 07:09 PM

Here's the link to Robbin's web site. His phone number, email address, as well as an on-line information request form is on the site.

Quinault Guide Service

February, March, and April are prime steelhead months on the Quinault.
Posted by: grandpa

Re: Guides on Lower Quinault? and stuff... - 12/27/02 09:25 PM

banana