Your Weekly Green Point Report

Posted by: spawnout

Your Weekly Green Point Report - 12/29/02 08:59 PM

Spent the weekend fishing Green Point . Downriggin must be out of town as I was the only boat there. Saturday was the blackmouth weather I know and love so well, temp under 40 and rain out of the north at 15 slap A couple more shakers after that, the tide slowed down, and the fish scattered. Tried Pt. Fosdick until high tide, found bait but no fish, then fished the trench again for an hour into the ebb but nobody home.

Caught the fish today in the trench at 145' on the hotspot and a modified B2 squid - not the same modification you use DR - got a new one for ya zip
Posted by: Downriggin

Re: Your Weekly Green Point Report - 12/29/02 09:53 PM

Spawn....

Wish I could had gotten out this weekend! Had a little family time to take care of and today I am stuck at work. I'll be out Tuesday before C & R kicks in. After that, I'll be out all next weekend in Area 11. I'll probably hit Quartermaster Harbor first as the herring should start gathering for the spawn shortly(oops a zipper secret!), followed by the Slag Pile.

A new rig for the B-2? Please do tell.

Hope the weather is favorable for next weekend. I am trying to get Easy Limits out on Saturday.

Downriggin'
Posted by: Easy Limits

Re: Your Weekly Green Point Report - 12/29/02 10:18 PM

thumbs Can't wait.
Posted by: minibear

Re: Your Weekly Green Point Report - 12/29/02 10:29 PM

O.K. guys where is green point? We went out yesterday and got one in front of the pt def. boat house, but I'm curious where Green Pt. is. confused